• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We rarely see Riku but why is he so important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Walk_Alone_87

We never see Riku in any images or trailers. (DD and ASAS doesn't count, there teasers.) My question is why, Is he the most important character, from what is seems, he is. Any Ideas.

SacredFireman

Re: Isn't it funny

Chances are they want to keep any part he is in KH2 a secret, otherwise everything will be shown before the game gets released. Would you like to play a game that you already know everything about?

R

Red64

or maybe, in kh2, nothing that was in the trailers or that anyone talked about is in it at all! maybe its all been a huge lie! but hey, all i can say is maybe.

WaldoJnr

jk4eve is right... i had never seen anything of kh1 (well not for ages and i had forgotten it) the only thing i saw was the tv trailer like ages before... and i loved it better then other games i've played that show u a bit of it before u play it... i never knew wat was going to happen next... and some of the secrets shocked me that i later saw in the trailer at the start of the game (that i didn't know was there til the end of the game)... plus if they show to much it will give way when u meet riku and stuff... plus u know how square enix is anyways tight mouths til the release

dark_palladin

well if you notice the trailers don't really give you much to go on. all they basically do is give you an idea of what kh2 is going to be like, so you will have some incentive. Otherwise what really is there in the trailers that tells you anything whatsoever about the game

LNKNPRK4EVR1

I think that Riku is gonna be good AND bad, I think he is going to try and kill everybody regardless of light, dark, or twilight!

K

kingdomluis91

Hey, you know what isnt funny?
THAT YOU TOOK SO MANY THREADS TO EXPLAIN SO LITTLE CRAP!!!

Sharingan

They do this to tease us. Most of the trailers show Sora fighting or organization members. We don't know a whole lot about the organization so that is why they are there. Sora is the main character so that is why he is there. As for Riku not being in trailers or images is weird, maybe Riku doesn't play a big role in KHII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back