• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► We need to talk about Eurovision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Cite me an event, bigger than the superbowl and that Americans rarely know about? That's right, that's Eurovision. Each year, nations send their most flamboyant contestants in a singing competition. Some argue that's why european countries don't go to war with one another. We simply fight at Eurovision.

Now, we need to talk about this year finest choice:

What the f*** was this?

And this?

And we should not forget about this one as well:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only the last video appears to be available to watch in the US but holy hell, that was quite a way to start my Monday 😳

AegisXIII

Awards
Only the last video appears to be available to watch in the US but holy hell, that was quite a way to start my Monday 😳
Really? Oh that's a bummer. Apparently they really do not want US to know that this contest exist. 😂
I will try to find a solution.

AegisXIII

Awards
I managed to find a piece of the second one without restrictions:

AegisXIII

Awards
Ugh end me. It won’t. It will be trash. Half of America is into country music so it would be hell for me hahaha
Oh no that's not the spirit at all indeed. The goal of shows like this is to experiment and invent new music types. People need to genuinely ask: what the f*** is that? while watching. 😂

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh no that's not the spirit at all indeed. The goal of shows like this is to experiment and invent new music types. People need to genuinely ask: what the f*** is that? while watching. 😂
I don’t quite think Americans know how to do that. They balk at wild and crazy stuff like Lil Nas X. I’m sure if people tried to do something like that, we’d never hear the end of it from some people.

AegisXIII

Awards
I don’t quite think Americans know how to do that. They balk at wild and crazy stuff like Lil Nas X. I’m sure if people tried to do something like that, we’d never hear the end of it from some people.
To be honest, I do not think the US would be able to keep politics out of this. And that's the most important rule of all: no politics in songs.

lolapaluuza

Awards
Have you heard about Little Big? They were supposed to participate last year. It seems to me that it would definitely be a victorious performance.

Back