• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We NEED a NA Medal Tier List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
There are so many medal tier lists out there but most of them are for KHUX JP. A couple that I've found show both JP and NA medals but don't account for the differences in the same character medals between the 2 versions (i.e. the Zootopia Medals). And some other lists out there simply list all the medals and their stats but don't actually rank them against each other. And some just rarely get updated and have wrong and missing information. So...

Does anyone have or know of a reliable Medal Tier List for NA version only that is actually correct and updates somewhat regularly?

(I might even make one myself and publish it if I can't find anything that actually works.)

Last edited:

appleboy82791

Awards
Its missing a LOT of medals....I know its NA but I think its still missing some.

That list seems to have every medal in KHUX NA on it but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for a list of medals with stats. I'm looking for something that ranks the medals. But it's fine. I'm actually already working with a couple of others to make a comprehensive ranking for the NA medals. I'm going to post it on the forums for everyone soon because I know this is something we've been needing for a while.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I agree with you on this. When you your list done, I know there will be lots of interested players here looking forward to it.

Unixwizard

The concept of 'Best' must include 'at what' or 'under which circumstances', because the ranking changes drastically whether you are considering all-max, single hit only, SA damage, SA damage efficiency, etc. etc. etc.

For F2P usage, this has every NA medal, ranked three different ways plus an overall rank:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ZoMhu_wrCnBJ3obFznA2OvpgPJvHpZTL79XPY0JjnQ/edit?usp=sharing

It also contains enough example formulas, etc. that you can add your own calculation and rank things according to however you feel is most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back