• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Happy Few | August 10th for PC, Xbox One, and PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
We_Happy_Few_logo.jpg

[video=youtube;ZSqOgDhinYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqOgDhinYI[/video]​

"The game is set in the fictional island town of Wellington Wells in the year 1964. In this alternate timeline, Nazi Germany invaded England during World War 2. To defeat the Nazis, the citizens did a "Very Bad Thing", which was so upsetting for the survivors that they resorted to taking a drug called "Joy" that suppresses unhappy memories. People who abstain from taking Joy are branded "Downers", and if captured are forced to take Joy to fit back in society.

The player controls a resident of Wellington Wells, Arthur Hastings. He stopped taking his Joy, and as the effects of the drug wore off he realized that he has been living in an illusion and the world is in fact in a terrible state. Arthur's colleagues realize he has become a "Downer", which forces him to flee and find a way out of the city."

So am I the only one excited about this game? It reminds me greatly of BioShock, and adds even more reason for me to pick up an Xbox One (though the devs said 'never say never' to a PS4 release). Love me some creepy/psychological horror games, and this will nicely fill that quota.

E3 2016: We Happy Few May Look Like BioShock, But Is a Very Different Beast

Currently slated for release early next year on Xbox One and PC, with early access starting on July 26th.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just got an original 500 gb xbone hella cheap so i'm looking to use it for exclusives only, this and recore are probably the only upcoming titles i'm excited for lol. I've been watching this since its announcement sometime last year.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Same, I'm glad they gave it some coverage at E3 to boost its audience this year. I'm debating what size of Xbone to get, but I'll more than likely get the slim version. It'll more than likely end up being my exclusive machine this gen like my PS3 started as last gen.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I was under the impression this game was already sort of out as I've seen some people on Youtube play it. Although I think it was in Alpha? Looking forward to this one.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I was under the impression this game was already sort of out as I've seen some people on Youtube play it. Although I think it was in Alpha? Looking forward to this one.

Yeah they had an Alpha trial that was sent out. I think I saw Markiplier play through it some time ago.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The story/world/atmosphere all interests me, but the gameplay leaves me cold so I'll probably not get it :/

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;FFqLffGpCjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqLffGpCjI[/video]

Releasing August 10th, 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

DotDotDot

The story/world/atmosphere all interests me, but the gameplay leaves me cold so I'll probably not get it :/
pretty much this, i think the concept and aesthetics are great but i'm not sure how i feel about the gameplay that's presented in previous trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back