• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

Well you know the second time you pass Halloween Town the experiment that Dr.S created came alive and left. Well Santa thinks it left to find a Heart, thus makeing him steal the presents . Well im saying that i think the Experiment was an Unbirth:31:. Cuz Im prty sure it wasin't a Heartless nor a Nobody and from the theorys that Iv herd from an Unbirth also wants a heart, or something like that.

Watcha tink.

kiante

You may have something there. Heartless are hearts consumed by darkness, so they do have a heart. Yet this thing didn't. Whether it's an Unbirth or not, it certainly isn't a true heartless.

JULIO VP

So an Unbirth cant be extinct.......then they must be lingering around (only a few i mean)

Firagex

Unbirths are extinct for 10 years by KH2, and it's classified under Heartless
So it's a Heartless

It's neither a heartless or an unbirth, even though in fact it did not have a heart, it was not a creature made of the darkness so it can't be a heartless. It was just an experiment that went wild.......and no I don't mean Sephiroth.

JULIO VP

ok, ok not an Unbirth but could it be a new kind of Heartless or a posesor heartless takeing over the experiment ( me dont like the or part)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It's neither in fact they stated that in the game if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway if it was an unbirth that's one ugly ass motherf***** just saying.

JULIO VP

Maybe Unbirths can take over body shels <--( my thot so dont mess it up ...yet)
unless the experimen took the heart that Dr S was going to give to the experiment.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Maybe Unbirths can take over body shels <--( my thot so dont mess it up ...yet)
unless the experimen took the heart that Dr S was going to give to the experiment.

Unbirths were taken care of in BBS. A lot of things want hearts.

JULIO VP

ok Nomura "wanted it to want to want a heart"........... yup ok...........but i whant to know how it came alive

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh i think I got it... since most robots are a manufactured life... they are basically unbirths to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back