• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We aren't getting 3D soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Yesh why does everbody saying 3D is coming this year? We aren't! Ok so Nomura is still talking ideas about how the battle system, story, and character changing! Plus after they decide what worlds they want to do and then they have to make a new engine! I say even Japan getting it this year is a stretch! There is still so much to do! And even after Japan gets it we still have to wait for the localization to be done! There is not a chance on earth we are getting this game this year.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Depends on how much is done, not how much is leaked.

Ulicies

I was actually really excited to get KH3D. Before I knew more about how far they were in production, I was planning on getting a 3DS at launch in anticipation of it coming out 2011-2012. I surely hope we don't have to wait two years. I'm expecting BBSVol2 to take a while to make, but I assumed that since they were showing trailers for it last year that it wouldn't be too much longer before its release. *sigh*

EternalDreamer

It hasn't even been in development for a year. When they released the trailer last E3, apparently, the game wasn't even in production. Lmfao.

It's not coming out for another 2 years.
2 years? That's pushing it, it will most likely be released in 2012, possibly December 2011. Don't forget Nomura's "1 game a year" moto.
If what you're saying is true, unless KhBBSv2 get's released this year, 2011 so far has no KH game.

EternalDreamer

Rakushīnu;5435330 said:
BBS Final Mix and US release of RE:coded that's two games already.

Excuse me, NEW Kh game. Japan already had Coded in 2010, and Final Mix, is, well, just that, an elaborated BBS.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think we'll see it by the end of this year or the beginning of the next.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
It's coming out Winter this year for Japan, and probably only a few weeks after for us, Square's trying to close the gap between Japan's release and the international one. Proof of this is Dissidia Duodecim, releasing March 3rd, it comes out in USA on March 22nd. So there.

DanX

It's coming out Winter this year for Japan, and probably only a few weeks after for us, Square's trying to close the gap between Japan's release and the international one. Proof of this is Dissidia Duodecim, releasing March 3rd, it comes out in USA on March 22nd. So there.

Definitely this, and Nomura will be in deep water if he takes 2 years to make this because its been listed as a "launch title" for the 3DS which won't happen. But I've seen the screenshot with sora and riku for 3d on alot of posters advertising the 3DS and Nomura said since it was shown as a prime (I guess) game for the 3DS at E3 he is trying not to take to long (swear I read this). So Japan will probably get this November 2012, US February 2012 if what megatron says is right.

ChrisP

I think it will be available in late November or December in Japan and then released everywhere else in early 2012.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't think the game is release this year. Maybe in year 2012?
The game is still under development.

axel95

Awards
I say Japan gets it October-December this year and we get it January-March next year. It depends on how much development is done on it.

αsiя

space coke
I'll say next year will be the earliest we get it. Square has learned not to announce a new project a few years before it actually gets released.

Swordsaint

the only thing thats REALLY been dnoe for 3d is the sora/riku picture where they're staring at the sunset.

thats like...it.

bbsv2 will come first, they already have character models and everything from the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back