• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We aren't getting 3D soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm sorry but what IS BBSv2? Is it just another BBSFM, except not just for Japan?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So its a behind the scenes of all the games or something like that?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So its a behind the scenes of all the games or something like that?

Um, no, not at all. BBSv2 is speculated to be the remaining mystery game that's been mentioned several times in the past year or so, and believed to be covering the time between BBS and KH1, featuring Aqua, and possibly Mickey and Riku as well.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I didnt have volume when I watched the vid, and I skipped some of it. But when I get a chance to watch the vid with volume, I'll understand it better. But I only say that it was a game that went bts, becuase of the scenes I saw it kept showing other games with additions added to it.

Now I do question though, how is it about Riku if it's inbetween bbs and kh1? I can understand Aqua and Mickey.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It' actually rumored to cover the entire timeline between BBS and KH 3D, showing everything that happened but was not shown between BBS and KH1, during KH 1, CoM, 2 and Coded.

Lelouch

It will be released next year or 2013 unless you want a half-ass game. KH3D was just started last year and they are still coming up with ideas. BbS2 has a decent chance of being release this year if they are re-using the BbS engine. Even then the Osaka team is working on KH3D so who knows who is working on BbS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back