• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We are the Originals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
"Ageist"? wtf?

You practically recaped my childhood in that first post, save for my favorite old show, Ren and Stimpy.
I still wonder how they got that show on Nick... :D
Anyway, is this a club, or just a place to talk about original tv shows and junk?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I agree. Starting with Power Rangers and moving onto all kinds of retro shows. (My Little Pony, anyone?)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Perhaps a new one because up to now has been irrelevant(ish) chatter and I don't think everyone else will mind too much?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
unknown_boy said:
Hey dudes and dudetts. Me and my friend were discussing something that made me actually think. Every one that were born in the early 90's are the originals of this new crap! Think about it. We were there when the original Power Rangers came out, I mean the really Original Power Rangers, not this Ninja Force or Dino crap i'm seeing now! We were there when the Rugrats were just taking there first steps on the T.V screen. Now there are grown up! Some of you might like it, but there is somthing about the misguided thoughts of a baby that just amuses me more than a teen dealing with life! We laughed with the original cast of All That! You all know what i am talking about, with hip cast that included, Kenin, Kel, Amanda bynes, and that fat chick that is now on Steve Harvey. We were there for Pokemon for crying out loud. We cheered Ash on when he won his first battle with pickachu, we felt the hardship when he had to train Charzard, we all rapped when the poke rap came on and we all thought real hard when we had to name that pokemon! Now we got so many Pokemon that i can't keep up! So technically we are the true POKEMON MASTERS! We got up early just to watch One Satuday Mornings. We all repeated that comment that the sterotype dog said when ever a Taco Bell commercial came on. We were the ones who Launched Playstation and Nitendo 64 into success, not the people who made them! So think about, if it weren't for us, none of this crap you see today would have been as Successful if it wasn't for us! These little bastereds today don't know the true meaning of Originallity!

So next time you see a little punk with a pokemon game saying that is pichu just evolved. You slap that game out of his hand and say "I WAS THERE WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE FREAKING PIKACHU!"

We were there when these shows today were just blossoming! The kids of the 90's are.....

The Originals!

you know what u are so rite. them little kids now don't know what they got.(ha I sound like my uncle:p )

EternityMoon

I meant to post here earlier, but I got kicked off the computer.

Great thread idea unknown_boy. I was actually discussing this topic with my sister awhile ago. Power Rangers, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Game Boy Colours....ah, the memories....*joins*

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wow... I actually never really liked the Power Rangers :(
But I loved most "elder" (wow... that is so wierd coming from my mouth) NIck shows.
Ren and Stimpy <3

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
ren and stimpy? never had cabble so i probably didnt see that, damit.

anyways, onc in my class, like a month ago, we were talking about old shows, heres the ones i remember

mumies
that gargoyal show
recess
the one witht he 4 teens

and thats all i remember. man though, and they took fresh prince of belaire off of weekdays,t hat really sucks, my wife and kids is ok, but i really loves fresh prince of belair "if i keep it im a pimp, if i give it back im a dam fool. *sigh* ah well, pimp it is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back