• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We are the Originals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Hey dudes and dudetts. Me and my friend were discussing something that made me actually think. Every one that were born in the early 90's are the originals of this new crap! Think about it. We were there when the original Power Rangers came out, I mean the really Original Power Rangers, not this Ninja Force or Dino crap i'm seeing now! We were there when the Rugrats were just taking there first steps on the T.V screen. Now there are grown up! Some of you might like it, but there is somthing about the misguided thoughts of a baby that just amuses me more than a teen dealing with life! We laughed with the original cast of All That! You all know what i am talking about, with hip cast that included, Kenin, Kel, Amanda bynes, and that fat chick that is now on Steve Harvey. We were there for Pokemon for crying out loud. We cheered Ash on when he won his first battle with pickachu, we felt the hardship when he had to train Charzard, we all rapped when the poke rap came on and we all thought real hard when we had to name that pokemon! Now we got so many Pokemon that i can't keep up! So technically we are the true POKEMON MASTERS! We got up early just to watch One Satuday Mornings. We all repeated that comment that the sterotype dog said when ever a Taco Bell commercial came on. We were the ones who Launched Playstation and Nitendo 64 into success, not the people who made them! So think about, if it weren't for us, none of this crap you see today would have been as Successful if it wasn't for us! These little bastereds today don't know the true meaning of Originallity!

So next time you see a little punk with a pokemon game saying that is pichu just evolved. You slap that game out of his hand and say "I WAS THERE WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE FREAKING PIKACHU!"

We were there when these shows today were just blossoming! The kids of the 90's are.....

The Originals!

slinky

One Step at A Time
i wouldnt be mean about it unless they start showing off on how much they know cause tat pokemon has been on for like 8 years and i was there when the first one came on so they got nuthin on me

S

.Scarlet Letter.

What about those who were born in the late 1980's o_O... Should count also <_<

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
unknown_boy said:
Ha, i'm the one who thought of it first, DT, so i own you! J/k. But yeah you are a definitly a member of the originals. Not this new generation crap!
lol true enough but i do remember when there used to be better shows then there are today ^^ like Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers and what not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back