• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We are the Originals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Though many versions of Batman far predate the time schedule set down for "the originals" (somewhat mocking the name I would suppose), I still support two entries from that genre to the media of the time.

The Batman movies starring Michael Keaton.

Batman- The animated series. I believe this is the correct one. Any cartoon cool enough to get by with a theme song consisting entirely of "NanananananananananananananananaBATMAAAANNNNN!" is cool enough for me.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I"m an original! BACK WHEN TV WAS GOOD AND FULL OF GREATNESS! Back when Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and X-Men ruled the day. Yum.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I used to loved the Beetlejuice animated series. Goodness me. Oh, and the Bobby (I think that was his name) show, with the mom that always said "Don't ya know"

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
unknown_boy said:
Then you are an original, i'm talking about the people who understood it and knew what was going on. Scarlet letter, late 80's? 1987-1994, those are the originals.
I suppose. Kurt Cobain died in '94, and frankly I think that everything after was crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back