• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way To Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark.Keyblader

Why was the Way To Dawn In the BBS trailer but when the soul eater was said to be a intermediary to create the way to dawn. Then who weilded it before riku????????:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nobody did. Way to Dawn didn't exist back then. It was only there for symbolism. It didn't show up in the next video.

D

Dark.Keyblader

True i guess, but why didn't actually use them? and the D.S's keyblade had a close resemblance to the Soul Eater.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<_< They didn't use them because they weren't really there. The keyblades, and the act of them picking up those keyblades was symbolic. It didn't really happen. That's why it's a "concept video".

D

Dark.Keyblader

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions just curious becuase when i finished KH2FM+ and i saw the second video more closely i realized i thought about all these things. And i realized that D.S could be tied to Riku. With the resemblance with the Soul Eater and that Keyblade the D.S had. because the Keyblade that the D.S had had those blue eye things on both ends of the keyblade.... it's just a thought

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
DS is undeniably connected to Riku. Besides his keyblade's resemblance to Soul Eater that you mentioned, DS's outfit is extremely similar to Riku's Dark Mode one.

D

Dark.Keyblader

But it didnt have a heartless sign, so maybe D.S chose to battle on his own free will because of his loyalty to D.S maybe that gave D.S a keyblade??????

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Why was the Way To Dawn In the BBS trailer but when the soul eater was said to be a intermediary to create the way to dawn. Then who weilded it before riku????????:confused:

No one did. That was a concept video. It was only for symbolism.

NobodyRoxasXP

I believe that once BBS comes out, it will show us all the connections betwween the different characters, as well as why their destinies were the way they were. It could very well be that Terra has connections to Xehanort (or even Sora) and Ven to Roxas. but whatever, keep discussing, i'm just getting bored with all these theories.

D

Dark.Keyblader

I guess it is supposed to symbolize what the three future keyblade masters will be. But i guess the keyblades that they picked up were just empty symbols.:confused:

D

Dark.Keyblader

But what connection does Ven have to Riku which is strange because they aren't really connected to one another at all. But if anybody in BBS is connected to Riku would be D.S. And Roxas never had his own keyblade. He resides in sora soe he should also have a connection wtih Sora And Terra.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i think it shows the roads and destinies they chose,does are the same roads and destinies Sora,Riku and King Mickey chose

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But what connection does Ven have to Riku which is strange because they aren't really connected to one another at all.

They might be, sort of. I have two ideas: unrequited love, and in-betweeness. See, it's possible that Ven's something is in a room in Castle Oblivion...which is an inbetween place. WtD=symbolic of inbetweeness. Get it?

Also, this is slightly more speculatory, but Riku might have had unrequited love for Kairi, just like Ven might have had unrequited love for Aqua.

Now, I know what you might say about them looking at each other, but honestly, look how much older Aqua looks. Ven barely reaches up to her boobs. I doubt it's a romantic bond.

And anyways, it might not be so much a connection to a character as twilight in general.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
ur wrong.if u see in the FM+ trailer Ven is up to her month if u estimatei also gave u some rep cause thats a good theory

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
But what connection does Ven have to Riku which is strange because they aren't really connected to one another at all. But if anybody in BBS is connected to Riku would be D.S. And Roxas never had his own keyblade. He resides in sora soe he should also have a connection wtih Sora And Terra.

I think if Ven and Riku have some connection.. it will be .. bcoz they are belong to both light and dark...
No idea..
That secret ending is showing connection... which Terra is connected to Riku, Ven with Sora, Aqua with Mickey..

Hanzo

Well to be honest everyone has a connection with everyone at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back