• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*waves* Hi! ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S

Shadow Soldier

Welcome... ummm hi.... This forum is fun.... I think, and yeah.... Dont pm me n_n

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there yo! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't post thing posts that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Total Bull S***" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Evarae said:
Welcome to forums and.... have fun!

keybearer_yoshi said:
hiya! pm me if you need anything, like a buddy or a sig. and welcome. eat. drink. be merry. these forums rock out loud.:D

Tender Heart said:
Hi there yo! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't post thing posts that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Total Bull S***" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

^_^ Thanks for the welcomes and the advice. :) Everyone seems really friendly and helpful around here!

busted

hey welcome u need anything like wanting to know where to post sumthing...dont pm me lol i dont know where most things go but i suggest pm a person with like 100 posts or above that!

and do u wanna join in on my tournament if ya do pm me and ill give u the info! if not then fair enough!

if u wanna be on my buddys list then pm me aswell! :D

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
busted said:
hey welcome u need anything like wanting to know where to post sumthing...dont pm me lol i dont know where most things go but i suggest pm a person with like 100 posts or above that!

and do u wanna join in on my tournament if ya do pm me and ill give u the info! if not then fair enough!

if u wanna be on my buddys list then pm me aswell! :D

King_Mickey1000 said:
Welcome to the forums!P.M. me if you wanna be buddies or just wanna talk! :)

Thanks so much! ^_^ This forum is great, everyone is so kind!

Awards
Hello and welcome to these fun forums. don't double, triple, etc. post and DON'T SPAM
if you want to be buddies or just want to talk don't hesitate to PM me unless i'm at school :)

Back