• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wats wrong wit the rpg now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
all right. its just that i have a lot of money and it took a long time to collect it. i just don't want to lose it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
every had alot of money, the banks were at 100 percent interest, gil doubled in the bank everyday, I had billions of it. I invested the 100,000 that TM gave us when they released all the barriers on it.

H

heartwarrior

yes we will have to start over its gonna be just like how they upgraded it up to 2.4.

Dark_Blade

i know and it will be better when 3.0 is here because there wont be that many glitches in it like the 2.4 has in it.

H

heartwarrior

yes, lionheart is correct. it will be the same as 2.4 but less damage to the system and more safety, and things like that.

So basically the new version is only improving in safty and glitches not graphics? Oh ok I'm fine with that.

That Boi Leek

I neva did RPG on here...I was gunna start my RPG cp tha day b4 it waz bout to get upgraded to v.2.4...but decided 2 do it lata...so now I'm waiting 4 it to come bac online...since were all statin @ ah low level I won't be left behind

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
listen they are just updating right now and the 3.0 is going to be completely different than 2.4....a whole new system

DaDides said:
listen they are just updating right now and the 3.0 is going to be completely different than 2.4....a whole new system

What are some of the upgrades do you know???

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Gunblader Lionheart said:
What are some of the upgrades do you know???

there is a whole lot of new sh*t...

for one you can customize ur own keyblade

and when in battle, u can ask for help from other people

and lots of other things...ill post the site containing all the information soon

H

heartwarrior

dadides im not trying to argue with you but, thats not true theyre only upgrading the safety and less bugs. and maybe the battle ground view. but i really dont think that u can create ur own keyblade. thats just insane...

Back