• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wats wrong wit the rpg now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark_Lightning

does any1 know what is wrong with the rpg now, it was working from around to till like no, (8:45) does anyone know?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Well, either TM or Zack has turned off the RPG. They might be adding and/or changing stuff.. or they could have done it for another reason.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Listen. The RPG has just been upgraded. There are many things to be fixed. Bugs, problems with stats etc. Stop hounding Zack, and go do something else for a while.

Would you rather wait, or waste your battles losing?

Dark_Lightning

i won 24 of the battles, by the way wat is up with the downsize in battles, and i was in the middle of a trade with some1 thats y i wanted to finish that

Oracle

I wish you'd people get a life -_-;. If your bored, go outside and get some fresh air to your brain. It might actually make you greatful for what ZS and TM do just for your amusement. There is more to life than just the RPG. Watch tv, read a book, play Kingdom Hearts for the millionth time if you must to relieve your boredom. ZS and TM are obviously just fine tuning the RPG for the better.

Soren

Awards
Oracle said:
I wish you'd people get a life -_-;. If your bored, go outside and get some fresh air to your brain. It might actually make you greatful for what ZS and TM do just for your amusement. There is more to life than just the RPG. Watch tv, read a book, play Kingdom Hearts for the millionth time if you must to relieve your boredom. ZS and TM are obviously just fine tuning the RPG for the better.
Yeah, either that, or they're starting it over again and adding new classes for those people who wanted more jobs. By the way, let me tell ya, none of that stuff really helps, especially when the people your staying with won't let ya play videogames because they beleive that the system summons demons from it and they want you to read and watch what they say is good for you, and everybody knows there's more to life than the rpg. We just want it back up. :) So don't get mad, get glad. :D This just proves we love this place. And we love KH! :D

Oracle

Well, as far as I know. There was no poll. The only poll was to decide whether to keep the RPG in Chaos or upgrade to 2.4.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Currently, we are using RPG Inferno version 2.4. As soon as versiono 3.0 is ready, TM will get that running up on this site. That means that all of our data for 2.4 will be gone. 3.0 is expected to be a lot different then the version we have and had.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Sora_12 said:
It is not fair I worked hard for weapons,exp,e.t.c.

well consider it practice. Most experienced RPG players on this site went through numberous resets and have learned just not to complain about them anymore becuaes it isn't going to help or fix anything.

AzNxHaVoX

Website
xanga.com
well i had a couple million on der i was only a lvl 1 thought lol datz pretty funny..lol cuz one day i went on and i had 100k... lol i think there might be bugs in it thats why its down..... so yea be patient people patient is a vertue i think thats how you would spell it lol

blobbity

I think it's spelt virtue. It was getting a bit boring. Win a battle, do it again, no more weapons to get, banks full. I'm looking forward to v3.0 now.

yeah i had 16mill in me bank and was only lvl2 and got very bored..... cant wait for the new upgrades

Back