• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat's with the X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Why do all the other organization memebrs have an x in their name and not DIZ, or is diz even an organization member. Has that been confirmed yet?

Kilika

not all do cuz isn't riku, the king, and BHK in the org. wait we don't know BHK real name maybe he has and x in his name

Twilight

BHK isn't in the organization, never saw him with a trenchcoat...mickey and riku never really joined as far as i know, just decided to walk the twilight

Kilika

BHK is in a trenchcoat in ASAS and DD. hes the dual weilding unknown

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Riku + Mickey. They did or didn't join? They've both been seen in organization coats. And I'm not talking about Deep Dive. Why the coats? I have no idea.

adventchildkiori

It could be when you join the organization you get a name with an X in it.

For Diz, if he is the leader then he has a right not to have an x in his name but theres not much info I can proof all this by, just thoughts.

Twilight

remember the sora has another side, thats in the organization...bhk apparently does then 2, that is taller also...and mikey and sora walked away from everyone in the organization after the castle

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
No one knows what the X's mean but Tetsuya Nomura
said that the X's have a special meaning.

Why do all the other organization memebrs have an x in their name and not DIZ, or is diz even an organization member. Has that been confirmed yet?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
well, I'm pretty sure that BHK, who appears to be constantly running from the organization, isn't a member, and as far as I've heard neither is riku or mickey.

Shoopuf

I don't know whether Riku, Mickey or the BHK are in members of the Organization. Has it eve been confirmed that the 'X' in the names actually means anything? Maybe Tetsuya Nomura just thought it would be cool. I doubt it has any particular meaning.

Milh_Amethyz

well Riku and Mickey Wears that stupid suit that represents the XIII Org.

BHK, we saw him in DD & ASAS thats a 100% early Concept or Idea for the KH2 wearing the org suit too but we saw him in so many trailers that his not wearing it.
It means that BHK is going to become an Org Member somewhere inside the story of KH2 cause thats the Idea for the so called concept and that the DD and ASAS.

For the X thingy: I have no idea why some of the Org member have an X in their name but for me the X thingy have nothing to do with the story of kh2 at least for me........

helios

Bronze Member
that the x has to do something with their names nomura said that it means something or that its a secret but it dosent explain why mickey and riku are in it they dont have x in their names but mabey they wanted to recruit them b/c they are keyblade masters and it would be easier with them out of the way

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Don't know if this will help or not.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?kh2=Organization

It appears that Riku, Mickey, and BHK have joined the organization. All of them wear those coats at one time or another. As for DiZ, the most info we have about DiZ is that he is often seen with organization members of every rank, so he could just be the leader or better yet, he might be taking orders from someone much more powerful. Like in KH, a sudden twist when the real baddie is revealed. Ex. Ansem.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Look for a second at ASAS and DD. It's a concept we all know that. So BHK is not a part of the Organization at all. More proof for that is that BHK's hair is spikey, while the ASAS/DD unkown has straight falling hair, like Squall Leonheart in FFVIII for example...

BHK isnt the guy from ASAS/DD at all. That he also uses two keyblades doesn't mean anything. Sora uses two keyblades too...

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Who knows? ASAS and DD where very realistic pieces. It was raining, he was sweating from the fighting, he was having a bad hair day. Plus both of those pieces where released by Squenix. You know as much as I do about the BHK thing. BHK wields Oblivion and Oathkeeper. If you watch ASAS or DD you will see that the Dualwielder Unknown is wielding Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back