• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Watermelon Sugar HIGH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Disney Royalty
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
DR has a new event “Whack a watermelon” with a new mission board except to complete the board you need to defeat 10,000 of these guys... and the quest has them in groups of 9 plus one big one (which I have been unable to get even close to defeating). I did the math and you’d have to complete these quest over 1,111 times to complete that board.

Am I missing something or is that the most incredibly ridiculous thing to ever be??

• Haha
Reactions: Zip

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
DR has a new event “Whack a watermelon” with a new mission board except to complete the board you need to defeat 10,000 of these guys... and the quest has them in groups of 9 plus one big one (which I have been unable to get even close to defeating). I did the math and you’d have to complete these quest over 1,111 times to complete that board.

Am I missing something or is that the most incredibly ridiculous thing to ever be??
Yeah, it’s hell. They give us 30 days to do it, thankfully. Hopefully by then we will have broken the level threshold or there are some new cards

Eonstar890

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Disney Royalty
Well that’s just dandy given that I have one magic card. And there is only like three in the game currently. Just peachy!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
Well that’s just dandy given that I have one magic card. And there is only like three in the game currently. Just peachy!
There's actually 4, but the last one is Key Art #2 which is very expensive.

The July 1st update adds 2 more: Ariel and Key Art #3.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It's possible @ lv20 but you can't do it on Auto because you NEED to cast potion to eat a hit or two.

Cumguardian69

Awards
12:41-12:46. Roughly 5 minute runs. So about 83 hours of attending to the phone for unadulterated grinding to hit the 10k badge. All for ten Mickeys which will be made absolute in less than a month's time. SE, this isn't okay. This isn't *Kingdom Hearts*.

I know there are gacha fiends out there but GOD DAMN.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • NieR: Automata
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Final Fantasy XV
/winces

But yar, that's excessive but I'll take any free card I can get at this point. As for me, been trying to get at least one row done, then just leave it grinding normally since I still need levels. (Not the only thing I'm grinding.)

Might have enough points from Google to buy jewels soon but we'll see.