• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [Sign Up and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
It wont die.
I finish my exams tomorrow and I can post tomorrow with our plot post.
It was supposed to be posted earlier but Thor but due to personal reasons Thor has officially dropped out and now I have to do it instead.
Sorry guys but please be patient until tomorrow.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Okay guys...A couple of things to note.
Patient one is not to be controlled by anyone, he is a plot character just like the director and so his actions will influence the rp throughout.
Another thing is... Please don't machine gun post on me, you guys have been pretty good about it so far but if you all respond to Patient One, it will take me a bit of time to answer most of you since he will have to be answering each and everyone of you separately.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If patient one is a powerhouse psionic based on communication and what they know, how do they NOT know that my character's powers are not at all fire based, and have nothing to do with fire AT ALL?? Your post metnioned quite a bit of adrenaline and pumping hearts when for Eerebos this was not at all thecase.

I was just a thought, seeing as how if I wanted telepyric forces I would have chosen them when i joined....but really it might be a good idea for everyone to read each others powers so posting doesn't get warped like what happened to me from triplehearts as he posted I was on fire(I was not) and that I started fires all over the room( I also did NOT)

I'll post soon I suppose.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
My apologies, I just read what was based on you and tripleheart's interaction with one another. I'll make sure it doesnt happen again; I also rushed it and it was badly written.
Anyways, I'm done traveling now so I will be around more often since I'm actually in a steady place.
I'll post something up tomorrow after I get some sleep. -_-

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yay. Marwa's asleep! *hugs*

Good.

Now, I guess I'll just edit my post as to never have entered a room, since we were completely ignored. . .

I'll edit later, though.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
and srry to sr for warping posts. i had the impression that sense u had started to glow, u were putting off extreme amounts of heat. thus why i thought that things in the room started to catch fire. perhaps i misread. ur text is a little hard to read considering it's silver on white background. but please don't take too much offense. it is mearly a comment/observation. X_X and hopefully you can post something soon, because i can't think what u want ur guy to do once i had my guy do his stupid savior act. so can i hope to be forgiven in the future? or should i just start languishing in a cell somewhere to appease u?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Of course you are. Everyone is, although, I'm not sure how far it'll go, since Deep's kinda out of it right now, and Thor's. . .gone. . .

But post away. Make sure you at least read up on all of DP's posts, though. Those are the most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back