• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [Sign Up and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Skitty prolly doesn't like me too much.

Anyway this is me telling you that I'm officially done having a life so I'll try to catch up with this thingy soon.

Sorry that I abandoned you guys. =(

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
You're more than welcome to join the rp, Shadalicious Reminisce. Just post up the template whenever you can. =)

Thor, you're back on? So like... I'm no longer on my own! YAY! I won't be swamped now! -happy dance-

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fabulous, I am interested in how you will take my abilities. They aren't overly powerful, nor controllable, but completely explained.

Patient Code: 031064(note that this really has nothing to do with how many people are currently at the facility.)

Name: Erebos Irving

Ability: Erebos heralds the twisted vision of the photonic spectrum; meaning that he is able to control numerous aspects of light, and cause physical aspects of such force by exerting energy from his own body. For the most part a lot of destruction hasn't been shown thus far, but because he IS extremely smart his motor functions allow him control for disturbing combinations of illusions and lines of painful attack. However the case, Erebos can only do so much before he looses control and hurts himself, and in these cases, Erebos' hair turns pale red and he passes out, and then the shadows run amuck thought they never touch anybody. It is possible that he has a bone disease or possibly high functioning muscles due to his interactions with the spectrums.

Personality: Such information is nearly unobtainable from Erebos, nobody has made such interaction to get the aura of who he really is, nor how he truly acts. Such personality traits deemed as of now would be blatantly erratic and completely lucid...

History: This information is on file, but other than the average beyond S rank hacker, and any number of charges against him from both the CIA and also the FBI, Erebos had a rather normal life, his intelligence made him much of a person committed to knowledge, but unlike others his intelligence seemed to get more and more intense until it got to the point that Erebos was insane, at one time he was found in a field constructing an experiment that seemed to have something to do with both reviving a dead body(his sisters.....and it worked) and also transferring her mind elsewhere. Regardless, Erebos had a shitty life somewhere down the line and ended up in Waterlily.

Appearance: Erebos has quite a few scars on his forehead and behind his ears. He is very skinny, but no where his body looks too bony. More or less Erebos' body is fairly toned.

PsychEval: His mind is quite twisted and his IQ is more than through the roof, but because of this, Erebos has gone insane because he was no logical of communicating with people that is actually understandable. Erebos rarely talks, he just makes noises that are either high pitched or so completely guttural that either one can turn a conversation into a story from a nightmare. Because of his abilities, it is hard to tell what is really wrong with Erebos, but it is obvious that he seems to hallucinate quite often, yet at times these visions become so real that Erebos goes nuts and runs around shrieking and trying to tell everybody something. Perhaps it has something to do with that pulsing shadow that some orderlies and inmates see following him around....

Other: If you knew that then Erebos probably would be in love with you.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Hmm, interesting ability. I've used something like it similar in an rp of mine. Manipulation of light to create illusions and to cause harm; sometimes even to provide one with invisibility.
Well, you aren't overpowered since you do provide with a limit to his abilities. Feel free to post in the actual rp.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Way to ignore me Chosen ;3

Within a few moments, Edgar found himself in the Living Room. Where all the good little maniacs were supposed to make nice, comparing delusions and seeing who could scream the loudest. Fun, fun, fun. He scanned the room, looking for the easiest person to taste. And he found it; Aaron. No flavorings of insanity, no surprise personalities, no morbid thoughts, just good ol' fashioned sanity. Edgar sat himself on the other side of the couch, returning to his earlier hair twirling. "Sup Mr. Sanity?" he asked casually. "Discovered any deranged fantasies yet?"

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
Shadalicious, you cannot mean me, right? D: Also heard bout your sausage problem. >> ( you spelling bullies. *cries dramatically*)

Patient Code: 374863

Name: Reira

Ability: Able to control/animate inanimate objects, depending on the size and material or what the object is made of. Simple cloth, such as small stuffed animals are easy for her to control, whereas a large statue of stone or metal would be very tiresome and hard to control.

Personality: Reira is very quiet around people she's not familiar with. Not necessarily because she's shy, but is a little distrusting. She has to observe someone and analyze them. Due to her small stature and numerous injuries, Reira does not resort to physical strength very much, and is incredibly weak.

History: Reira lived with a cold grandmother who was not very interested in the girl's well-being or health. In addition to being neglected by her guardian, Reira was also harshly picked on by the local kids. She was only able to pretend with her toys that she had any friends. Then, one day she snapped under all the stress she was experiencing and began to take her anger out on the kids who were harassing her. She used her powers, and had her toys attack them. Soon, the townspeople took notice and began to attack Reira in return. She was saved from the townspeople by the authorities after some time, and taken to the Waterlily asylum. She arrived at age 14 with a damaged eye, and fatal wounds around her body.

Appearance: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6087/2ujqqfpfy9.jpg She is very short in stature, and seems younger than she looks. She is wearing an asylum uniform (of course) and is usually seen with bandages covering most of her arms and legs. She also has the eyepatch in the picture, or another bandage covering her eye.

PsychEval: Tends to be in her own world when alone and may talk to herself or her toys. She seems to be somewhat sane, but certainly not healthy or stable enough to be in normal society. Still has past trauma and suffers from mild panic attacks. She does not fair well in large groups.

Other: Reira confides in her stuffed animals a lot, and is very fond of magical or mythical creatures. Since arriving at the asylum, Reira has been cursed with new injuries almost every week.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
XD..."sausage" Shad...as in TOO MANY GUYS!!! And last.time is taking about the RP, Stavvy said that it was a sausage-fest. lulz.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol except that most of my characters are girls right??

Besides I knew what she meant, I just loled at the spelling error of one of my favorite meat products....

I'll be at the Muddy Cup soon BTW if that''s where you are.

Dee

Bronze Member
Not your characters...the ones in the RP silly.

Lolz...I don't like sausage. YUCK!! *eatssomeveggies*

Otay Tavy...Thankies, I'm here (well there) XD

Dee

Bronze Member
Where is everyone, how come nobody is posting? *cries*

I hopes that this RP doesn't die....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back