• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [Sign Up and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Aaron, Daniel and Thor... Stop acting silly. =/

Sephiroth2, your temp is good to go, thanks for making all the edits.
Darkheart63; just get your temp up as soon as you can, I wanna start this thing as soon as possible, preferably tonight. ^_^

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Shall I call Thor. so we can get this going? He's probably dying from overworking homework stuff anyway.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
By the way we ought to make sure we do have a plot soon enough. These things die when we don't figure a direction out.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's where my RP's die, usually. I have a small plot, but I fail to recognize the bigger picture.

Or it's the other way around, I have a main plot, but no way to deliver it to that point.

Hope this goes well, though.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sorry guys for ignoring the rp these past few days. My finals are coming up and I've been a bit busy, I should be able to find time to post something for you guys within the next two days, if I dont, Thor will. =3

afrobutt

Silver Member
May I still join?

Patient Code: 162824

Name: Edgar Lirati

Ability: Edgar has show two supernatural skills. The first being the ability to sense the emotions around him, which was mistaken for mind-reading until confirmation from the patient. The second was discovered from the patient's uncanny fighting ability. He seems to be able to sense the points of concentration and focus from people around him.

Personality: In his normal state of mind, he is unnaturally calm. His demeanor is very laid-back, and almost lazy. He shows little motivation or interest in anything, nor does he seem to care about his current situation. Though this is unconfirmed, we suspect he may have also something of a superiority ( perhaps reaching to the point of a God) complex (See: PyschEval).

History: Before incarceration, Mr. Lirati lived in the northern areas of South Dakota. His father's whereabouts are unknown, and the mother seems to have died (based on vague comments from the patient). A few residents testify that he was a part of, and taken care of by the city's local gang, named "The Chainsaws". According to a number of members, he was quite high in the gang's rankings, being what we can only guess is the equivalent of a general, and one of it's strongest members (rumored to have been able to dodge bullets, though this may be nothing but a myth).

At the age of 14, he was charged with the assault of 7 of his peers one late evening in November, along with one charge of murder. It is unknown what sparked this sudden attack, none of the teens were related in any way with his gang, nor does it seem there was an order for him to attack. After a few unsuccessful attempts at placing him within a foster home, he was brought to the establishment for further observation.

Appearance: Edgar is tall, well-muscled young adult. Standing at 5'7, and weighing in at around 124 pounds. Eye color: a dull blue. Hair: blond, wavy, somewhat untidy. His sharp facial features suggest German heritage. He wears a pair of black gloves at all times (See: PsychEval).

PsychEval: While Edgar seems to be well-balanced, certain subjects seem to upset him greatly. The color red, his own hands, physical contact, promises, and certain other topics of discussion that are currently unknown destroy his icy composure. In these situations, his attitude changes to suggest superiority and cruelty. He has been known to verbally, mentally, and physically attack individuals who being on these fits (See: Custodial File 83390: Ms. Victoria Richards).

Other: Music, and cold weather seem to bring him into states of happiness.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Since I'm not sure how often either of the creator's will come online, I'll say yes.

I know both Thor. and DP very well, so you'll be fine. Go ahead and post when you can.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
hope i get in. and if it was ok, i used a picture to show what my person looks like.

Patient Code: 676767

Name: Maxmas

Ability: unstable control of five elements, and the ability to phase to other dimensions.

Personality: Maxmas is a quiet person. But if people took the time to get to know him, they would be surprised that he actually has a sense of humor. Due to him being a quiet person around strangers though, most people in his life have forsaken him to be mentally redundant.

History: He had a normal life till the age of 18. He was working at his job, when a machine started to go haywire. While people evacuated the room, bits of electrical shocks came out of the machine and instead of harming him, were absorb by him. From that moment on, fire, water,earth, and air were soon to somehow obey his commands. But sadly, he didn't want the powers, and the powers kept trying to surface. He was about to go commit suicide when he discovered another "gift". he phased through to this place, and nearby police took him into custody. The government didn't know what to do, but realizing that his powers were potentally unsafe, sent him to waterwilly.

Appearance:
weeee.jpg

PsychEval: wishes that his powers will just go away, and has suffered extreme headaches when trying to resist But other than that, he has a normal mind. But is shy, and has been considered mentally redundant because of refusal to talk to those that he doesn't know very well.

Other: likes to play video games, and reading actually helps him to stabalize his powers, thought only for short periods of time.

and that's my dude. hope to get in. ^-^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Alright, hon.
You're too overpowered. You can't have control of all the elements and the ability to phase between dimensions. Please pick one or the other; oh and I'd rather if you picked a single element as well. Also... can you add a bit more info into your bio? Otherwise, you're good to go. =)

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
hmm.. it did seem to stretch a bit... thxs!! ok.. hmm... he'll have control over an element, and that would be fire/electricity. some places think that their the one and the same. if not cool, I'll go with fire. and bio... hmm...

He had a family that didn't quite like what was happening to him, and though they had try to help him, he didn't want it. The one person who he would ever consider giving him help would've been his sister, Karina, who unfortunately was in prison, as she had been framed by robbers.

is that better? please let me know!

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Yeah. Its much better.
You could elaborate on the bio more if you wanted to but its not necessary.
Also, having electricity works I guess since electricity can start fires.

Also... I posted a plot post on the rp along with the usual interaction with my characters... I won't be able to post much this next few days since my finals start tomorrow and I won't be done until the 8th but I do promise to try and post as much as I possibly can. Thor should be able to takeover while I'm gone. =)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Marwa, are you going to post even whist in Washington?

Glad to see more have joined. . .but I wish that there were more girls, it's sad to see so few girl RPers. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back