• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC, rules, overview and sign up thread is here.
----------------​

Waterlily, when one first mentions that name, you think of a flower possibly the ones you’d find atop a lake. You know; the pretty white ones? In the case of Waterlily , you would be sorely mistaken. The people who live around the area of that large modern looking concrete building have long since learned to avoid it. Strange people lived in there and the people who went in there, more often than not. Were not the best of people; in fact, it was rumored that the people kept in were criminals…Insane criminals.

---------​

Dr. Sato looked through the glass as the girl was restrained once more by the orderlies. He wasn't always comfortable with keeping her drugged like this but she had proven time and time again that she was a menace to herself and others.
The two large men in the room were struggling a bit keeping her still and they still hadn't even attempted to pick up the syringe. Dr. Sato coughed softly and motioned with his working hand toward the door. Another orderly stepped out from behind him and entered the cell. Sato sighed as the actions inside the cell became less and less presentable. He shook his head and focused his attention on his gnarled left hand. It was to be done Kochi he thinks resolutely. He knows firsthand what these subjects are capable of when they are simply let to roam around freely.

The girl's screaming subsides and her breathing slows. When her body falls limp under their hands the orderlies let go and back away cautiously. As the orderlies leave the cell Dr. Sato observes their reactions. Some of the more seasoned orderlies are having a bit of a laugh at the young girl's expense. Likely the ones that have been around long enough to have experienced how she was on one of her bad days. There was an exceptionally young intern who had been asked to help that was walking with his eyes on the ground; clearly in an ashamed state of silence. Kochi Sato shook his head as the young man left. He would learn. Eventually one of the subjects would show him how they truly deserved this. Dr. Sato looked back at his hand. He will learn

---------​

Two pairs of hands gripped her, pinning her down. They were here again, trying to take them away. Take away her friends but she wouldn’t let them. “NO!” The girl cried out, seeing the syringe being filled up with that horrible liquid, that nasty stuff that made all the colours disappear, the music fade and the world become a dull shade of gray. “Hold on, Laila! ” Fury, her savior, her knight called out to her. He was struggling to protect her but the horrible people kept shaking her, blocking his escape route into the outside world.

Laila managed to kick one of the hands away from her and sit up. She focused really hard and Fury helped her push the other set of hands away but before he could materialize completely so that he was no longer invisible, another man walked in; forcing her down again and giving the other two the opportunity to pick up the dropped needle and syringe. “No!” This time it was Fury who cried out. He hated being forced back in there, with the others.

Gritting her teeth, Laila forced them back one last time, this time releasing not only Fury but another, Wrath decided to come into play as well. The two of them together, were quite the pair, both of them had been craving an outlet; and here, right in front of them was three very good outlets. The three men, still unable to see the two beings were pushed into one another. For a moment there was chaos while the two of them tripped over one another due to their confusion, Laila was still not focused enough and so they had to make do with distracted them while she gathered her wits.

It was to be done, Kochi

Laila froze, her mind suddenly going blank. Wrath and Fury, disappeared along with all of her previous thoughts and the three orderlies, freed from being tripped stood up and quickly forced down the syringe into the side of her neck, stunning her. Laila blinked once, her thoughts returning to her only in time for her to register as the world slowly turned into a dull gray.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Re: Waterlly [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

Aaron sat against that side of his padded cell. He rested his head back and wished for a ball. Like the kind of thing you saw in the movies. Where the hero is chained up in some cell where he sits for hours on end and throws a ball against the wall. But no, that would be far too sane for this place. It would "distract from his rehabilitation." How was he expected to become a helpful member of society when he was distracting himself so? After all, his mind was weak. He rolled his eyes. The place was hell. But at least he would be able to see what other poor saps had been pulled into this place. Maybe organize some kind of rebellion? As much as that was probably wishful thinking he contended himself to think of it.

Adam Marks sat alone in the dining hall of Waterlily Institute. He was having tea. They hadn't provided him with much to eat along with it but he expected that they would be along shortly with some crackers or something of the sort. The people around here were really pleasant enough, as long as you cooperated with them anyway. He hummed softly to himself. He sipped the tea and found that it burned his lips. Then he frowned at looked at the other place set. He had expected Johnathan almost half an hour ago. The guy was always late. "Well I hope he brings food at least."

"Of course Adam." Johnathan said entering the room. "I'd hate for you to go hungry." he laughed in the way that made Adam nervous. He had laughed that way before he beat his mother in front of his eyes. "What do you want?" Adam interjected

"Just to make you happy."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Silence, ebbing from the white walls all around the room. A single bed, sits idly in the middle of the room, with a girl laying on top of the sheets. Her mind blank, empty, just the way they would like it. Her eyes are limitless pools of imagination, once flowing with a creative genius that was once her former self. She doesn't dream much anymore, she just lays there wondering when the nice orderly man will come and bring her, her pills.

The door to her room opened, as the orderly stepped through it with a small tray. The tray had a white cup of water and a smaller cup that had clear pills in it. The orderly was a tall man, standing about 6'3'' with a slender frame. If Anerael was away from this place, she probably would have hit on him and gone out on a date, but he thought her mental state made her different, or at least that's what they told him when he was first assigned to her. His name was Gordon and he had light auburn hair. His eyes were gentle and his face was that of an Irish man's. He had a small beard that Anerael examined sometimes, and kept the image as a mental note. She had started drawing his portrait a few weeks ago but its been taking her a while to finish.

Gordon made his presence known by tapping his foot on the side of her bed. "Anne, wake up. Its time to take your pills." His voice was soft and gentle, she knew he transfered here from another hospital, he witnessed something horrific, or what seemed to be horrific in his mind. Anerael leaned up and looked at him with a half a smile.

"Stop worrying Gordon. It will give you wrinkles."

"And what would I be worrying about Anne?"

"Your mother."

His mother had been battling cancer for the past couple of months. Anne knew she wasn't going to make it. But never the less, she looked up at him and she saw him extend the tray. She picked up the two cups and put the pills in her mouth and pretended to swallow the pills down with the water.

When Gordon motioned to leave, he turned back to look at her. "Come on, lets go to the living room so you can draw today." He turned his back on her and when he did, she took the pills from under her tongue and stuffed them under her pillow.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Blurred figures traced the surface of Ryan’s vision. His limbs felt weighted beyond his strength, his eye heavy as he strained to keep them open. He tried to think of something anything to keep his mind from growing cold and slipping back into unconsciousness. This effort was in vain for he was thrown into darkness and heard a loud thud. The sounds of a muffled engine and the crunch of gravel proceeded. Ryan closed his eyes and let his mind drift; there was nothing that he could do.

When he awoke, his eyes strained against the cold white of the walls. He had been knocked out for at least a few hours now. He reached into his pockets and noticed that he wasn’t wearing his old school uniform anymore. Now he wore a white jumpsuit with six numbers on the front and presumably the back.

[FONT=&quot]His eyes widened in panic, where was he? What was this place? Is this all just some nightmare that he could awake from? Maybe all of the killings were just a figment of his imagination. . .People don’t. . .do that. He closed his eyes and moisture filled his eyes This isn’t a dream. . .is it?

((Meh, bad post))
[/FONT]

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Marcus was laying on his bed in the room. He was playing chess with jacen, and always Jacen was winning. Marcus was always real close though. They were all sitting in the little white room inside Marcus's mind. Cellaron was off to the right looking at some Perverted Magazine. Marcus thought, "F***ing Perv." He smiled at that, Cellaron really was a perv. He had already hit on every girl in the mental ward.

Jacen made his move, and checked Marcus. Marcus moved his piece and checked jacen. They were at a stand still. They both each had, two pawns and their kings. They did a few other moves, then Jacen finally called a tie. Marcus was suprised when he said that. He pretty much jumped up in the air and began dancing. He had never tied Jacen, not ever. He was nearly dancing in his mind, when someone knocked on the door in the real world.

He came back to his body and sat up. One of the normal caretakers came in. The bald one with the annoying voice, Cellaron pointed out, "Why can't it be the hot blonde one." Cellaron said in his mind. Marcus snorted holding back a laugh. He stood up and kicked at the man as he left. He sat and ate his food. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. All there food was way to plain. It tasted like salmon.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Go away." Adam said firmly. It was as firm as he could be he knew. This was why he always ended up doing what Jonathan told him. Because he wasn't strong enough to say no. He remembered what Jonathan had done. Adam's mother was singing in the kitchen. Her sandy brown hair was slightly mussed and she was covered in flower. She knew lots of songs about home and happiness. Suddenly he was in a suit. And angry. He grabbed the frying pan that was hanging from a hook over the oven. The first thud made Jonathan recoil. It was new. And he liked it. His mother began to scream as she collapsed on the ground. She begged for her life. Jonathan laughed.

"She was weak Adam." Jonathan spoke softer now. Like to a child. "She was holding us back. With her out of the way we could go places." Jonathan sat down and began to drink his tea.

"I love my mother." Adam responded softly. "Now she won't look at me." he stared into his tea for a long moment. Then he looked up almost triumphantly. "Anyway look where you got us."

Harrison stepped forward. He was an orderly. "What was that Adam." He asked.

"I was just speaking to Johnathan." Adam looked over to the orderly. The man was usually very nice to him. Except when he talked to Johnathan. The orderlies hated when he talked to Johnathan.

"Let's get you into the living room so you can talk to someone else eh?" the orderly said smiling and offering his hand. Adam took it.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Come on, silly, wake up! Pixie, a petite girl who strangely looked like a clone of Laila, only she had bright pink hair and lavender coloured eyes. The petite girl pinched Laila’s cheeks, trying to get the girl to snap out of her med induced coma; behind her, a group of people watched, among them stood Wrath and Fury. “What?” Laila muttered, the affects of Pixie’s pinching finally beginning to get through. You’re in the lounge with the other people! They’re letting you interact with outsiders! It’s something new! Pixies replied, in a singsong voice that somehow managed to border whining. “Fine, fine! I’ll open my eyes and try to let you guys out too…”

As Laila opened her eyes she was met with a room that was decorated very blandly. The walls were all in shades, nothing colourful and she flinched at the sight. Where was the rainbows? She liked it better in her head where everything was colourful. No! You’re not coming back here! Go talk to someone! Lookie! There are people playing some weird board games and others walking around…Go on! Pixie gave Laila a mental pushing, compelling her to stand up. Laila shakily got up to her feet, swooning slightly as some traces of the medication still remained, purposely in place to make sure she couldn’t materialize any of her friends.

Laila took a deep breath and wandered towards the most bored looking individual, hoping to make the first friend since she’d gotten here 7 years ago. She'd never been allowed near people after her first incident here when she'd had Wrath rip off the arm of an orderly to provide her with some colour to paint her walls with. That, didn't go well with the Dr and so he had her drugged up at most times. The turn of events now was probably only because they'd developed a new drug that would keep her sedated but still conscious and fairly lucid. Allowing her to move around and interact with people, just not allow her to focus enough to materialize any of her 'friends'.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It seemed like hours had passed, but in reality, it could have been seconds. Ryan lay in a motionless heap, occasionally his shoulders would shake slightly and then sag back into himself. The wall behind him seemed to open and a figure of a woman in a white coat stepped into the room.

“Number 457625, what is your name?” She asked in an authoritative voice.

Ryan looked up as hair fell from his shoulder to the floor. “R. . .Ryan Jerkaill.” He said in a raspy whisper.

“Good. Now Ryan. We expect you to make a healthy recovery here. Since your. . .mishap, earlier, you’ve been. . .asleep. . .for a day and a half. Now, come with me.” She turned and headed for the door.

“Wait!” He called, despite his throat feeling as if it would be ripped from his person. “Where am I?” He asked in a desperate plea.

“Waterlily.” She said in a single word. As if expecting him to know what she meant, she continued out of the room and stopped, waiting for him. He stood slowly and walked slower. It was hard to move, much less keep up with her pace. As he swaggered to the door, she turned down the white hallway and strode down it, not slowing for him.

They eventually entered a room with a bunch of similar looking people. They all either wore the same white jumpsuit or the same white orderly looking get-up.

When he looked for the girl, it seemed that she had vanished, but the way back was blocked by those men in white. Guess I’m stuck here, for now. . .Better than being in that room. . .

[FONT=&quot]He wandered around the edge of the room for a while, but sunk into a white armchair. I don’t like this. . .What is this place? He cupped his hands and stared at the floor. Not sure what to do or think.[/FONT]

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Senal Trapa sat on his bed as he heard a knock come from the door. Watching as the new faced orderly walked in Senal made sure to keep eye contact with him. The newbie had a face of sadness as he motion the tray of food and the pills Senal had the take.

"I guess you just saw one of us get the needle, thats what mostly causes a sad face for new orderlies" Senal said with a common face.

"You will get us to it they always do" Senal said as the kid walked out with a face of interest. Sighing Senal looked at the pill and quickly wrapped them up with the bread before squishing the bread peice into a crumb. Senal wasn't going to take the pills today he was going to avoid it. Concentrating on the glass of water Senal watched his wish come to life as the water turned colors and into a solid shaped ball.

"Theres never enough to make her" Senal said quietly to himself then again they didnt like it when he created her. To them she was the most dangerous part of Senals wishes. Looking again at the door Senal felt the ball fall into the cup in its liquid form as Jared walked in with a happy look.

"Come on Senal lets go to the living room" Jared said waiting for Senal to get up.

"Hm amazing Dr. Sato thinks he going to get me to talk to others bny putting me in a room with them" Senal said as he walked out of his room with Jared behind him. As they walked Senal noticed that a old cell had been lite up.

"So Jared whos the new guy" Senal asked as they pasted the door.

"I dont no as far as I am concerned I just have to watch you and call for back up if you try anything" Jared said really rude as Senal walked to the table with three chairs and a checkers board.

"Well anyone willing to play with me" Senal softly hoping no one would answer yes.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Marcus was let out of his cell around 8 A.M. Marcus wandered through the halls talking with everyone, including
Cellaron and Jacen, a few times, when cute girls came by Cellaron would push forwards to try and hit on them, but marcus stopped him. Marcus had learned to control and keep the two back. Jacen plotted many ways to kill all of the guards and escape, and of course they would all work. Cellaron usually commented on girls asses, and how much he wanted to f**k them and touch them. Marcus was getting sick of it.

Marcus walked into the Common room and instantly was drawn to a new girl. She seemed bright and kind of cheerful. He liked her instantly. He thought she was a new girl, but then saw her number. She wasn't, but she was an older one. He watched her as she awkwardly interacted with people. She must have a really potent power Jacen said. Marcus ignored it, though he did have to agree. This must have been her first time out. Marcus decided he was going to talk to her. He ignored all of Cellaron's annoying perverted comments.

Marcus came up to her and extended his hand in a gesture of greeting, and gave a slight bow, "Hi, My name is Marcus," "Mine is Jacen," "And mine is Cellaron." All three of them said in their different voices. Marcus's voice was soft and caring, Jacen's a hard crackly evil voice, and Cellaron's was the vopice of a Parisian who always swooned every girl he met.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Oh wow! Someone just said hi to you! Say something to him, Laila! Don't mess this up! Pixie's voice was at an all time high as she basically squealed and bounced around in glee the girl was acting like a five year old who’d been given way too much candy. Pixie forced Laila’s hand towards the guy, making it brush awkwardly against his before Laila firmly grasped it and shook it; remembering this to be how people interacted around one another. She’d been locked up for so long that she couldn’t remember how to act around people apart from the orderlies whom she didn’t like since they wouldn’t give her crayons to colour with and they were afraid to touch her or talk to her. The only person who talked to her was that scary doctor whose voice echoed in her head. Laila shuddered slightly and watched as Wrath and Fury tensed up at the thought of him. Don’t think about him, silly! Focus on them! Pixie, all but yelled at her while gesturing towards the guy whose hand she was still shaking.

“I’m Laila, its nice to meet you guys.” Laila replied, snapping out of her momentary stupor and smiling at the person in front of her. He was definitely like her, the different voices showed that he had different people in him, just like she did. Only her people didn’t take control they were her friends but unfortunately not a part of her; or else she’d have different voices and she’d change to look like them, wouldn’t she? No, you wouldn’t Glee’s irritated voice went out. He stared down at her, his dark eyes scaring her, as usual. He was always the smart one, telling her when to be quiet and when to pretend to be asleep; only Wrath and Fury usually stopped him, hiding her from his gaze. Glee scared her, he was always so serious and cold.

“So…What do you guys do here for fun?” Laila asked, curiously, letting go of Marcus’s hand. You sure it wasn’t Jacen or Cellaron? Pixie whispered curiously, nonchalantly pushing Glee aside. Laila, choosing not to answer her, instead focused on Marcus and the people surrounding him. He had pretty eyes, she noticed, colourful. It kind of looked red, her favourite colour; the colour made her long for some paint or even better, blood, to colour her icky white jumpsuit in with. Looking at his eyes also made her wonder if the other people in here had colourful eyes. She peered around noticing someone red hair and someone with auburn hair and a few others… She wondered if she could ask the mean orderlies for crayons or something to colour with later. Some of the people here had chess sets and even a ball to play with so it would only be fair that they’d give her crayons, right?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Aaron was woken from a deep sleep by his cell door opening. He had only been asleep for a few minutes of course. That would have to be enough for a while he supposed. It had been a month since he was entered into this nice little place and it was already making him feel crazy. He guessed that was the point though.

The orderly took him into the living room, or whatever they called the damn place. Where they take their patients for a little "social interaction." He had been shocked to learn in his early days that not everyone here was just a victim of wrongful imprisonment. Lots of the people here really were out of their minds.

He sat down on a white couch where he watched the other crazies play. Not for the first time he thought about his life. How things had finally started to resemble a real life again. He had friends, a girl, and his mother had calmed down. There was still a lot of tension in the house. But not enough that he could think that his parents had called these people.

~~~~~~

Adam walked into the common room frowning. Johnathan had left for the time being, he likely stayed in the dining hall for his tea. They wouldn't let him have coffee. They said that it was a mental stimulant and that it would be a bad idea to mix them with his condition. He supposed that may have been true. Though it was also possible that they were lying. He couldn't, however, think of another reason that they would deny him coffee. It wasn't all that important in any case.

He saw that Laila was back. She hadn't been around the other patients since her violent incident. He smiled to himself. She was a nice girl whenever she wasn't talking to her imaginary friends.

"Ironic isn't it?" said Johnathan smirking. "The girl with the psychotic imagination is the one who gets the ability to manifest it." He sat down at a table and put his feet up. "Funny world we live in."

"I suppose you would find it funny yes." said Adam impatiently "But then again you're a sick man."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Anerael stopped taking the medication that Gordon had given her. She decided one day that she was going to stop. Then she remembered her mother, and how strong she was. She missed her mother sometimes and wondered if she was happy in heaven or wherever she was.

Anerael walked with Gordon down the hallway and watched the different type of doors for different types of crazy people. Some had bars, some had a small window, and some were completely steel. She didn't really think about it too much because everything else was on her mind, she was starting to think clearer without the medication.

As she walked into the room where everyone else seemed to be that morning, she noticed people there, Marcus, Laila and Senal. She never got the chance to talk to them, because she would always be drawing and keeping to herself. Anerael approached the easel with gentle strides and she sat down in front of it. She noticed the white canvas and realized that she was looking at a mirror. Instantly the canvas changed into a mirror and she stared at herself in it.

Gordon seemed too preoccupied but turned to glance at Anerael. He saw that there wasn't a canvas there, and that mirror had taken its place. He gasped and Anerael heard it, once again transforming the mirror back to its original state. Gordon shook his head and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'll be right back Anne... Be good."

She blinked in acknowledgement and tilted her head. Her focus turned back to the easel and she started to draw. First the mirror frame, and then the picture of herself. Her figure didn't have eyes, just a clear void of what seemed to be nothing. But the image looked so realistic that it was an uncanny likeness.

"...So its not just me anymore who can see my illusions." she whispered.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
After a few minutes of waiting Senal was pleased to see that no one bothered to look up or reply to his question . Senal, deciding that he had, had enough of this place, got up with the sole intention of leaving and hopefully being escorted back to his room but much to his irritation, Jared; the orderly that had brought him here; was pointing back towards the room, indicating that he had to remain here. Senal, not wanting to cause any trouble wheeled back around softly cursing Jared. Senal glanced around vaguely skimming the crowd; he wondered why they still, after 6 years of having him locked up in here, hadn’t learn how much he hated interacting with other people.
After removing his brown hair that was blocking the view from his ocean blue eyes Senal noticed a girl who seemed to be really excited. He noted the patient number on her clothes; it showed that he and she had both been locked in Waterlily for similar time periods. Deciding that talking to someone who had been here as long as he had might be easier than trying to get back to his cell, he made a beeline in her general direction. Senal; about to initiate a conversation; let out a loud sigh, noticing her preoccupation with another one of the patients instead, he walked past wondering how long it would take until Jared got fed up of his apparent failure to talk to people and would let him back into his room.

"Stupid, Jared, and his stupid ideas on..." Senal muttered and trailed off after noticing a cup of water sitting on a table nearby. He headed towards it and sat down, nonchalantly gripping the cup before turning its content into a figure that looked suspiciously like Jared. He then gripped said figured and squished it, turning it back into water. Still unsatisfied, Senal began to turn the water into blood, blood he wanted Jared to bleed.

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
He gave his most charming and dissuading smile, which usually told people he wouldn't hurt them. He then answered her as he turned to the side, "Well, there is alot. Pool." He gestrued to the pool table, "Ping Pong and chess." He gestured to those as well. He continued giving her the tour showing her everything and ended by a door. He smiled and turned towards her, "This is my favorite room, and i know you will love it." He said as he gave a huge grin, He knew what she wanted, of course, he could read her mind, opening the door and walking in. Inside the small well lit room was an art room. canvas's Easel boards and everything.

He walked up to the far right corner and took out one of his paintings. "This is my current one." He said as he pulled the cover off. Underneath was a painting of a Golden winged valkirie floating down from Asgard, Clouds parting, showing Asgard and all the green lands and stone temples. The Valkirie was floating down to ehlp a man with a sword in his chest. The man lying on the ground was Marcus, several years in the future.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Laila listened and noted all of the things being pointed out to her by Marcus. So… There’s the pool table, we could use the pool cue as a weapon. They may not be thick enough for beating to death but I’m sure a good hit aimed around the head would be useful or they could be forced through a person stabbing them… Wrath commenting, the warm feel of his breath tickling her left ear; causing her to push his face aside. “Stop standing so close, silly” She whispered crossly. “I’m trying to make a new friend for all of us!” Wrath laughed, taking a step back before tugging on her hair, causing the strands that had been previously rested against her back to stand on end slightly, only so much that you wouldn’t notice unless you were paying attention. Wrath! Don’t be a meanie! Pixie yelled out, pushing him but her small frame did nearly nothing to him but he slackened his grip on Laila’s hair anyways, letting her hair fall back down to its original position. Most of these going-ons had not gone on unnoticed by Laila, only ignored as Marcus stopped by a door, she peered inside curiously, they’d never let her through here before.

Inside the door were a bunch of canvases, some were black, some complete and some unfinished. Laila’s entire face lit up, her brown eyes taking in all the colour around her. Hearing Marcus’ voice again, she looked towards the general direction of his voice and saw a painting. A sea of greens, blues, grays and browns were spread around it; Laila stared at it longer, beginning to make out the outlines of the painting. The greens were the fields and the grays and browns, the temples. There was a golden winged an angel; ( No, it’s a valkyrie, Laila Glee’s voice rang out, correcting her) fine, a valkyrie flying down to help another man; said person looked familiar. She looked up at Marcus questioningly before realizing why he looked familiar, it was an older version of him and he had a sword embedded in his chest. Laila smiled, feeling no sorrow, instead, she took in the red she hadn’t noticed earlier, the one that seemed to cover the sword. “Its so pretty, the red…” Laila’s voice was filled with longing, she wanted to paint, she wanted to fill all the blank canvases in red and then fill up the rest of this place in shades of crimson. It would be so much better that way.

Laila took a couple of steps forward, reaching towards the red surrounding his sword then stopping; this was his red, he was her friend so she wouldn’t take it away from him. “Where are the paints?” She asked curiously glancing around, she hadn’t seen any as she walked in, and all she saw were the canvases. Can I paint too, Laila? Can I? Pixie pleaded, her bottom lip set out, ready to start pouting if Laila refused her request. “You will as soon as I find some paint, Pixie, we can paint together like we used to before” Laila replied, patting Pixie on the head who was now standing on her left side, the girl was beginning to materialize and could probably be seen by Marcus as well only she was still too weak to make Pixie tangible to anyone else but Laila.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

The room seemed to have been spinning all around him, as he tried desperately to focus his eyes on the three people in front of him. "Now Simon, please try and calm down. Don't strain to hard or else we won't be able to help you!" the person known as Simon heard quite deafening and loud, as he constantly moved his head still trying desperately to focus. Even though the incredibly strong drugs were keeping him lucid and drowse, Simon somehow was able to rip his hand free from the straps that were holding him down, causing one of the people in front of him to run forward instantly to try and hold him down, much to the shock of another of the three.

Upon grabbing a hold of his arm, Simon seemed to suddenly stop moving and kept his blurry sight on the one who grabbed him. Looking at the orderly, a grin slowly appeared on Simons face as he grabbed onto the same hand that was holding him down, much to the protest of the man. Suddenly tough, the entire room and area became full of screams from the orderly while Simon simply started to laugh manically before he was injected with another dose of the same medication, bringing him into his coma once again.

"Stupid Jared and all his stupid ideas an..." Senal was saying to himself, before he went and sat down at a table that had a cup of water, in which he proceeded to create a watery form of Jared before squashing him and turning the water into the blood that would have been Jareds. "Quite an impressive ability you've got there! How long have you known about it?" a voice suddenly said to Senal, as sitting directly in front of him was a tall person, maybe in his late twenties with shoulder length silver hair, red piercing eyes, and very pale skin. He also wore the same pale clothes that the others patients/ inmates had, though what was the most strange thing about him, was that everyone else seemed to have been ignoring him. "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners, you can call me Sleif!" Sleif said to Senal with a smile on his face as he continued to look at the water Senal was just using.

(OOC: Just to say, for the moment could people not speak to Sleif unless he speaks to them first. You can of course communicate with the people he's talking too, but to anyone he isn't speaking too, he doesn't exist. Thanks ^^)

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Quite an impressive ability you've got there! How long have you known about it?" a voice suddenly said to Senal.

Senal looked away from the blood cup to notice a tall man in front of him in his 20's with silver hair and piercing red eyes.

"When I turned ten after a certain think happen in my life that lead me to this place the same as her" Senal cursed that thought he was starting to think of her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners, you can call me Sleif!"

Senal gave Sleif a good stare for the fact people around him didn't notice Sleif which in any case ment only ment one thing here in waterlily.

"Sleif hm my names Senal but I am sure you already knew that mind reader" Senal knowing complete that the sleif infront of him wasn't real but a image put into his mind. Watching Sleif stare at the cup of blood Senal asked.

"Have a interest in blood Sleif" Senal said swirling the cup around making it look like he was just talking to the cup and not the chair that was empty to everyone else. Senal looked at the number on Sleifs cloths. It pointed out to Senal that this guy had been here way longer then Senal by a few years.

"So wheres your body right now or better yet what do you want to talk about" Senal asked looking up at Sleif as he drank some of the blood water.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Lucas was 10 feet in the air, and not alone.

Dr. Linderman knocked on the door of the fabled Room 57 and slid back it's small window. "Lucas?"
"Abandon hope, all ye enter here!" Only Lucas could use The Divine Comedy as an invitation. Linderman set the newest books on the newest end table, looking upwards at him. "Playing chess again?"
"None but blockheads copy each other." The patient doctor shook his head. "Well, who are you playing?" Lucas's black pieces were moved by him, while the white moved apparently of their own will.
Lucas readjusted himself and fell slowly until he was eye level with Linderman, though still cross legged and focused. "I am the successor, not of Louis XVI, but of Charlemagne."

This was not the first time Lucas had used himself as a psychic medium, though it was the first time he'd done it without request. Whether or not Napoleon was really there remained to be seen. Linderman quickly wrote on his clipboard. Either way, this would be a challenging game."But... why are you playing chess with a deam general?"
Lucas shrugged. "The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. "

The doctor looked at him questionably, though could tell he was done talking. Lucas's pieces moved forward and the white moved back He turned and started to walk out, noting the silence in the room, instead of the booming scores of a long gone century. Lucas had told him quite a lot, and he had research to do.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

Sleif smiled a little as he watched Senal look up from his cup before answering his question. "When I turned ten after a certain think happen in my life that lead me to this place the same as her! After introducing himself to the boy, Sleif didn;'t have to wait for long before Senal responded once again. "Sleif hm, my names Senal, but I am sure you already knew that, mind reader!" said Senal as he suddenly noticed Sleif was looking at the cup of blood he held.

"Have a interest in blood Sleif! So wheres your body right now or better yet what do you want to talk about" Senal asked looking up at Sleif as he drank some of the blood water. Letting out a small laugh, Sleif stared up at Senal with his red eyes before opening his mouth to speak. "Now why exactly did you say that hmm. I mean, what makes you think I'm a mind reader. I could be, a ghost, I mean have you actually ever seen anyone be here for as long as you think I have. Or maybe, just maybe, I'm a figment of your imagination! You are here because you're insane, right?" Sleif said laughing a little as he leaned back and stared at Senal. "And we can talk about anything you want! How about that girl you were mentioning?" asked Sleif smiling as he stared at the blood water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back