• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
“If you need me, just call for me and I will appear.”

Senals mind was already made up when the speech had ended. If working for someone he couldnt see meant he would get out of this place he would do it now the only think to do was let this Patient 1 know Senal was willing to help.

Whispering a small amount of words Senal said.

"I am in but before I help I want to talk to you right now so I know what you want me to do" Senal said hoping that kid would get the message and answer him so Senal knew what to do on his part to help in reality like senal had proven before he could create any thing with liquids anything and as of now that was most likely Senals best hope of getting an answer to escape no not escape fight for his freedom no matter the cost.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Lucas's new room was smaller. Much smaller. The thoughts of the adjacent patients had been coming in for hours now. It was infuriating. He hadn't said a word to anyone since he arrived in this new and disturbing room. He'd left his record player untouched and his books unopened. They lay in pile beside his bed.

For the last few hours, he'd been throwing a tennis ball against the wall. Like some kind of mongrel. There was to be no peace and quiet. Whether by Lucas's doing or those who disturb him next...
“If you need me, just call for me and I will appear.”

The words were burned into memory. Like a photograph you can't put down. One had invaded his mind, his privacy, his santuary. That was unwise. and it was all that would cause Lucas's lips to stir that day, keeping tempo with the constant thud of that barbaric tennis ball..
"Every one must bear his own universe, and most persons are moderately interested in learning how their neighbors have managed to carry theirs."
((Short post, crappy post))

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Erebos sat on the floor cross legge and just stared into space for a few minutes, taking into consideration what the patient that communicated with them said. He really didn't care all that much, but it was a bit nice to hear a mental message from somebody other than 'him'. Other than turn and glare at the man from before, Erebos didn't have much to say until he felt that tingle inside his head, and he knew what was about to happen next. Reforge was about to go active and when that happened, things were bound to change, and maybe for the worse.

"Wow, what the fuck is this?? I can't stand being in this place will all these God damn tards!!!" He stood up and punched an orderly in the face whom was looking at him funny. "Yeh asshole, that's what you get." His voice was much deeper than it had been before with his usual single word responses and his face looked more set, like his eyes were filled with malice and apparent anger at any number of things.

The other man was still nearby him(I mean you triplehearts), so Erebos looked down at him. "You must be really slow dumb ass. You could have got yourself killed." Erebos pointed with his finger and it sparked and a glowing mixture of particles and what seemed to be fire tipped his finger before he exclaimed, "Fire IS NOT plasma!!!!"

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
The words "You are such a dumb ass. You could've killed yourself. Fire is not Plasma!" seemed to jolt him out of the darkness. Maxmas slowly shook his head, wondering who just said that. He gets to his hands and knees, taking it slowly. Boy, either i can recover fast, or it just was too much at once for my brain to handle... He looks up to see the guy pointing a glowing finger at him. Just want you want to wake up to. A guy who can kill you with a finger He coughs and says, "Did you just say plasma?" Something had crossed his mind during the whole chastrope, but he had been a little busy. He'll think about it later. Right now, he had better do something so this guy wouldn't kill him.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Don't really feel like posting, but whatever, lol))

One of the patients arose from the small bed on the other side of the room. He let out a soft moan as his body shuffled across the room. Adreinne touched Ryan's arm and whispered, “You mean to tell me that you have absolutely no clue as to where we are?” Then in a slightly louder voice said “Ryan, we need to go!”

What the hell is THIS? The man inched closer, the other not doing anything at the moment. The already dim lights flickered on and off, each time the lights would flashed on, the man would be significantly closer, as if he were running when it was dark. A smile crossed his lips and his right arm started to spasm and then he raised it, reaching for Ryan's throat. Ryan reached for the wall and willed a chunk of it to release from the wall and for a spike. He threw it into the man's chest. The tip wasn't sharp, but it knocked the wind out of the man, offering the two a chance to escape.

Ryan grabbed Adreinne's hand and pulled her back into the tunnel. He closed the newly formed hole and waited a few seconds to catch his breath and think about what was happening. Who was that guy? Was he just a hallucination? It seemed too. . .real. . .to be fake, but who's to say? He waited for Adreinne to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back