• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: If you want me to re-edit DP let me know. I just wanted to post so I didnt get lost. o_O..(Damn college classes)

Anerael watched as the picture slowly began to look more and more realistic. But there was something different about this painting, as she stared at it, she realized that it wasn't her she was looking at, but her mother. Anne had seen pictures of her mother, but they had never come out too good. Her father was always shaky with the camera. She placed her paintbrush down and she stared at it more intently.

The eyes of the person started to move and the painting did actually come alive. Anne didn't know if it was her creating this illusion or if it was really happening. Gordon came back to see how she was doing and he dropped the tray of tea that he was bringing her. China shattered all over the ground and the room fell silent. His face looked like it was struck with horror and his heart started racing. The painting had come out of the canvas and gently touched Anne's face. It was like the painting spoke to her and it said "Be free."

Gordon rushed over to Anerael and he touched her shoulder.

"Anne! Anne! Snap out of it! Let it go!"

In an instant, the lights flickered, and the illusion of the painting returned once more to the way that it was, the way that it should be. Anerael looked around and noticed that people were staring at her and she grew angry.

"Don't touch me Gordon."

He refused and grabbed her arms to restrain her and take her back to her room. She screamed and kicked and the lights were flickering feverishly.

"Anerael Stop!"

She kicked even harder and she pounded on his arms. "Let me go!" Anerael was approached by another orderly with a needle and she kicked him in the stomach. Gordon maneuvered her onto the ground where he held her and she screamed as if she was in more pain. Light bulbs burst and yet the coil within still flickered. Gordon was able to sedate her and he picked her up once again and walked out of the room.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Senal thought he had heard a girl freak out but was not going to look away this guy had pushed the wrong button with Senal.

"Me crazy well thats what they think I am" Senal said his voice started to rise. He wasnt okay with this guy. In realite if the true body was here Senal would have stabbed him with a knife, but still some reason he was talking, something he didnt do often with others.

"She was a inmate her as well you may have known her Taylor Shalo she was the only one to escape Waterlily how though is still a mystery" Senal said noticing Jared was staring at him. Looking back at Sleif he said.

"Well Sleif I believe we will have to continue this talk another day Until then you can watched something funny for the both of us" Senal then stood up with the cup in his hand and chucked it at Jared. Jared surprised by the cup screamed like a girl when he noticed it was blood that was all over him.

" Help me I am theres blood all over me"

Jared screamed as Senal laughed a silent tone. He was done with talking he was now very moody, Waving his hand at Sleif Senal walked up to Jared who was walking away and said.

"Dont worry Jared blood only stains a little" Senal said a bit above his normal voice level as other Orderlys and some inmates kind of laughed at Jared. Looking the other way Senal walked back to the table knowing they weren't going to take him back to his room even after that stunt. Senal finding another glass saw that Sleif had disappeared, but knowing Sleif was now interested in the girl Senal was talking about was pretty sure that there talk would continue at another time.

"Just another boring day" Senal said turning the water in this glass into a little figure girl dancing to a song only in Senals mind.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
MArcus smiled as he heard all the conversations going on between laila pixie and wrath. He turned back and said, "Paints over in that drawer." He said pointing to it. Then he walked up and said, "Hi laila. You can paint to, and i see you like red. Maybe you had some experiences with death ike the rest of us." He smiled and sat down next to his current painting. Marcus smiled as he looked out the window envisioning his next painting. He puyshed aside Jacen, and Cellaron, and locked them up in his mind. He went back farther to his past. He began painting. His hand moving completely out of it's own volition. He took his hand down and let his telekenesis take over and begin painting the picture for him.

He remembered everything from the imagined day in question. He painted the scene. It took place on a battle field in the North. He always had dreams from a past life. It was Marcus around the age of 20. He was standing on a hill. Warriors dead all around him. The greek god Thor coming down from Asgard to help Marcus. Light poured down through the opening as The others in the North Pantheon of gods appeared through the clouds. Marcus was in a near Catatonic state. Using his Telekenesis to make the painting. he had 4 or 5 brushes moving over the canvas.

Marcus found these pictures he drew mysterious. It seemed as if he could predict the future by drawing his past. His new picture described a battle where he was the only one alive. Every stroke revealed a new part of the tale. Every picture revealed a new story. Sometimes it seemed as if he could control the future and past by drawing it. At times it seemed he should try, but he never has. Not wanting to test it, just in case it was real. He finished the painting and he didn't even realize it. He was in his own little world reliving the tale he just painted.

When he was done Marcus sat up out of his slump. The picture was the most beautiful one he had ever drawn The blood covered field was littered with bodies whose detail was exquisite. Marcus stared in awe for a minute or so. He turned away and walked to theclock. It had been twenty minutes. He walked up to Laila and wondered what she was drawing.

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Laila turned towards the direction Marcus had pointed; there was a small set of drawers. Walking over to it, she ran her fingertips along its surface smiling at the bumps the paint splotches made on its smooth, plastic like surface. The drawers were made out of synthetic wood and its texture felt different, very unlike the textures of the dining table she remembered from her childhood. Lets not think about that now, there’s paints, remember? Pixie said impatiently, she pushed Laila’s hand onto the drawer and had her open it. Within the drawer was an entire set of pallet paints, oil paints and water paints. Laila picked up a mixture of pallet and oil paints, choosing the three primary colours and some black and white, deciding to mix the rest from there. She loved mixing, it was almost as good as painting; the colours you could create from just three bases never ceased to amaze her.

Laila set down the paints on a nearby stand and using the palette; began to mix an array of colours using her oil paints; she worked quickly, afraid of having the paints taken away from her preemptively and even took the energy to have Pixie materialize and help her. Laila had already projected the painting and colours she needed to Pixie and so the girl new exactly what was needed. The two of them worked in sync with one another, never wasting an instant and soon the palette and the painting was done. Both the girls were covered in paint as they preferred to use a mixture of paintbrushes and fingers to paint their pictures; Laila looked like a mischievous kindergartener, her brown hair was all over the place, some parts of it clumped together by paint, her designated uniform barely had any white left on it, she’d had Pixie paint a pretty red pattern all over it, the chosen pattern was swirls this time (they’d done this when she was younger and didn’t like the colours her parents had chosen for her), Pixie had chosen to use red as the main theme, only have different shades of it and there were at least fifty different shades of red on Ahlam’s uniform at the time; her face, was of course covered in little streaks of painting, much like the traditional markings one would have found in the native American culture.

Laila took a step back and admired her and Pixie’s handiwork. The painting was covered in so many colours, it lit up her face; nodding at Pixie in approval, the two of them stood beside’s each other, striking a serious pose before doubling up in laughter; apparently pleased with themselves. The painting behind them, already forgotten consisted of a public park. One similar to the one Laila had gone to as a child. In the background was a small pond that contained a few ducks and the occasional goose but was interesting about this pond was that it was in the process of being painted red. The border of it on one side was saturated with crimson that was slowly creeping towards its center and spreading; Laila had captured it in mid spread. The source, the lifeless forms of nameless people; many of whom were wearing what looked to be the uniform the orderlies wore over here, all of it was stained in red; other figures joined this pile, there were all sorts of people, many of those whom chose to wear dull colours, Laila illuminated it by covering them in blood instead. Around the pile of bodies stood a group of 6 people, excluding Laila; four of which were Glee, Pixie, Wrath and Fury; all of whom were stained in blood as well and wielding something. Laila, on the other hand was nowhere to be found, unless one happened to notice the small figure of a girl sitting on a bench in the far background, her eyes closed and her form similar to that of Laila.

Why do you think she chose that park, Glee? A pale woman stood with lilac hair and gray eyes asked. Why else? It’s that park, the one she was taken to the day before her parents had been killed; that place holds many memories to her, many of which she’s locked away. Something is changing though; were changing and you guys had better be ready for the consequences… Glee trailed off before turning around to walk away from the woman, he paused, as if forgetting something then turned around. Oh and Ahlam… Don’t you dare try to stop the bloodshed this time Glee remarked, his tone icy cold. The man then continued walking, disappearing off into the distant reaches that was Laila’s imagination.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

"Me crazy well thats what they think I am. She was a inmate here, as well you may have known her, Taylor Shalo. She was the only one to escape Waterlily how though is still a mystery!" Senal said to Sleif, who smiled back in return towards the boy, as he noticed the one called Jared staring at him. "Well Sleif I believe we will have to continue this talk another day! Until then, you can watch something funny for the both of us." Senal then stood up with the cup in his hand and chucked it at Jared. Jared surprised by the cup, screamed like a girl when he noticed it was blood that was all over him.

"Help me I am theres blood all over me" Jared started screaming causing other orderlies to rush over to him. Senal was right however, it was funny, as it caused Sleif to smirk and laugh a little as Senal looked back and waved a hand towards Sleif. As soon as he did and turned back to the one called Jared, Sleifs laughing began to fade slowly away, as he disappeared from the room entirely.

Once Laila had finished her paintings, and stood back to admire her handiwork, she instantly began laughing to herself, completely ignoring the picture she had just completed with Pixie. "My,My,My,My,My!" A voice suddenly could be heard by Laila from behind her. If she was to turn around, she would see standing there hunched over slightly examining the picture she just painted, was a man with silver hair and light skin, wearing the same kind of clothes the other inmates wore.

"I have to say, this is quite an exquisite painting you have created, young lady!" the voice said to Laila as the man, probably in his twenties, continued to look at every detail of the painting. "I especially like the way, in how you were able to capture, a sort of creeping red in the water!" the man said as he still continued to look away and at the painting.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Marcus stared at the picture. His painters eyes seeing every color difference. He didn't like how it seemed so evil for no purpose at all. His paintings were those of the future and past. These were just of terrible memories. He took the picture down and hid it inhis secret cabnet with his own paintings. He turned to Laila and pixie,"It's better if the big guys don't know about that painting. Next time try something nicer. The big guys won't mind that. So what do you think of my painting?" He said and turned to his painting. He stared atit still. He loved the stories the paintings told him. Maybe he could tell someone else someday.

(Sorry its so short. class is almost over will add more later.)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((UBER BUMP post people, please. Thor and DP are having issues, but we can still keep this alive.))

Ryan finally looked away from the floor. Dammit, this place is nuts! I don't belong here. All of this white was giving him a headache. Everything was white. Anywhere you looked: white. The walls - white, the floor - white. The God-damned jumpsuits, orderly included - white. He stood up and the world rushed around him. Shutting his eyes, flashes of blue lightning crossed the darkness. His mind felt distant for a second and then rushed to him again. He almost fell, but held steady.

He looked around the room, most were keeping to themselves, but a few seemed to be gathered around a few paintings. Why? Why all of this? Why keep us here? Why allow us THIS when you deny us so much? I don't want to be here, I want. . .I want . . . I. . . Thoughts failed him. He sighed once more and tried to think. Dammit. . .

He walked over to the water cooler and poured a cup of water. Right before taking a sip, he set the cup down. No. . .What if they drug the water? I shouldn't. . . He was becoming paranoid, possibly due to fear.

((I had to post SOMETHING))

afrobutt

Silver Member
Edgar looked up at the ceiling, it's white glow turning into a groggy gray. Today was touchy-feely day, where they would send in some doctor who spent 6+ years in collage learning why crazy people act crazy. "Six years? Took me a month.", he remarked, twisting strands of his hair between his fingers. Hopefully, this one would be too terrified to question Edgar, and let him be silent. After that last incident, Edgar wouldn't be surprised.

"I probably shouldn't have done that..." he thought out loud, trying to find patterns in the blank white ceiling. It hadn't been his fault, per se. The head doctors should've been smarter, and not sent him someone so... sweet. He'd nearly gagged every time she came into the room, and then she just had to dye her hair...

His door creaked, interrupting his thoughts. A skinny, short man stepped in holding a folder. His black hair was cut short like a bowl, looking greasy and bland. Which just about summed up how the man himself tasted. Very dull taste, with little drops of greasy contempt dripping down. This was one of those doctor's that didn't like helping people, and were only involved in this practice because his father had made him. Very little motivation, thoughts usually to how much time he had before he could slink home.

Someone Edgar could deal with.

The short man stepped in, leaving the door open. 5 guards were stationed outside, tensed up for action. "And so they catch on...", Edgar murmured. It had taken 10 men to subdue him when he'd... snapped. "What was that?", the man barked, pulling the one chair in the room a foot back. Edgar tasted a spike of annoyance, the good doctor didn't seem to like crazy people acting crazy. "Oh, just being insane, murmuring to the voices in my head, watching out for assassins, etc etc...". More annoyance, no sense of humor.

"My name is Dr. Coltan", the dwarf doctor announced, sitting down with his legs crossed. "Yo", Edgar greeted him, cracking his knuckles. With every crack, a spark of fear popped out from Coltan's mind. "So you are afraid...". "Of course I am, look around at this place. Full of teenagers with a thirst for blood..." the doctor sighed, obviously regretting this career choice. "Then I'll make this easy. I'm doing fine today, I feel calm, I've been taking my meds, and I don't have anything I feel like talking about." Edgar recited, knowing the standard line of questioning. A touch of relief from Coltan, apparently he'd been worried about hearing about Edgar's little delusions.

"Fine then" the doctor said, standing up. "Then if you can just go to the Living Room and not kill anyone, I'll be off". Edgar smiled, he liked this doctor. Uncaring, simple to talk to, and blunt. "I'll give it my best shot doc." he replied, following behind Coltan as he stepped out of the room. The guards all took 3 paces back as Edgar stepped out. He pretended to have a spasm in his left hand, chuckling as they all jumped back at the movement.

Within a few moments, Edgar found himself in the Living Room. Where all the good little maniacs were supposed to make nice, comparing delusions and seeing who could scream the loudest. Fun, fun, fun. He scanned the room, looking for the easiest person to taste. And he found it; Aaron. No flavorings of insanity, no surprise personalities, no morbid thoughts, just good ol' fashioned sanity. Edgar sat himself on the other side of the couch, returning to his earlier hair twirling. "Sup Mr. Sanity?" he asked casually. "Discovered any deranged fantasies yet?"

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: I am currently having the same issues, I also have finals that are approaching. So I will try to post as much/fast as I can.

When Gordon brought Anerael back to her room, her body was trying to pump out the medication that some orderly ended up injecting her with. Gordon placed her gently on her bed but refused to put her in the restraints. He turned to walk out but glanced back and the expression on his face looked pained. As if he knew something that the others didn't. The door closed gently behind him and he locked it, placing the key on a key chain around his wrist.

"You did well. Better than I expected Gordon."

A man who was known as Dr. Sato examined Gordon and his now empty expression.

"Lets run some more tests to make sure she actually has some abilities or if its just you dealing with your post traumatic stress."

"That incident was a long time ago. I am far beyond that Dr." Gordon stopped and turned to look at the Dr. directly and his presence somehow got bigger.

"Yes, well still I want to be sure."

Dr. Sato brushed off the ex soldiers change in presence and continued about his business. Gordon on the other hand walked back down towards Anerael's room and monitored who ever went in or out. He watched her squirm in bed and he assumed she was dreaming, maybe even having a nightmare.

Mist was surrounding Anerael, and she saw nothing else. The ground below her was covered in water and she felt as though she was standing in a marsh, but there was no life. Little sparks and flickers of lighting went through the water, but she felt no pain, and heard nothing. She wandered for a little bit and realized that she was alone. Suddenly she heard something walking towards her, and she stopped abruptly. She waited to hear what it was that was coming towards her and then the walking stopped. Nothing, for a few moments more, but then the sound of thunder could be heard in the distance. Anerael crouched down and hugged her knees for she had nothing to hide under.

The clouds came, and the lighting and thunder but when nothing struck her down, she stood up and wandered once more. It was as though she couldn't be touched by the lighting. One large bolt came down in front of her and she fell.

Anerael jumped out of bed in a panic and her vitals were extremely high. Sweat was pouring down her face. Gordon opened the door and noticed that the metal around her bed was sparking a little bit and sending little currents of electricity all around her.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Laila glanced up at the voice of the man who had interrupted her and Pixie’s victory dance. Startled, she momentarily lost focus of Pixie’s being and the girl disappeared. Laila looked up, her face contorting into an irritated expression before she glared in the direction of the voice. It was a man with long silvery hair and crimson eyes; Laila broke into a smile, her annoyance disappearing at the sight of his appearance. “Pretty red eyes!” She squealed in her high pitched voice, she broke into a laugh and walked over to him. He was complimenting your painting, Laila, thank him. Ahlam’s melodic voice whispered into her ear, erasing what little resentment that had remained after the sigh of his red eyes. “You really like it?” she asked curiously, wondering if she was about to be scolded, her childish demeanor always expecting to be scolded for doing something. She searched his face and saw no trace of annoyance and her previous triumphant smile returned. “Gee, Thanks!” Laila paused then went on “I liked the colours, its been so long since I got to paint stuff and I couldn’t resist putting in all the pretty reds!” Laila began chattering excitedly, happy to have met another person, found another friend. “Oh, I’m Laila! What’s your name?”

Laila, it seems your other friend, Marcus has hidden your painting and he’s talking to you too now, listen. Ahlam said softly, soothingly, worried about the girl’s reaction at losing her painting so soon after its completion. “What?” Laila asked out loud, momentarily forgetting about her conversation with the silver-haired man and turning to Marcus. “Why did you take it away? I liked it! You’re a meanie!” Laila’s bottom lip trembled as she began to tear up. “I liked my painting! It was pretty! I don’t care if the big guys don’t like it, it was all colourful too! Why do you get to keep your painting out?” Laila’s voice was steadily increasing in volume as she began to throw an all out temper tantrum. The girl still wasn’t used to dealing with her emotions and only knew this. All the while, she subconsciously focused her energy on her inner friends, wanting one of them to make things better. Ahlam materialized besides her. The tall woman soothingly patted Laila’s shoulder, calming her down. It would be best if you did not get angry now, love. Her voice slowly calming down Laila’s fast ragged breaths and anger; without realizing it, Laila’s breathing was slowing down and she was thinking of happier things; Marcus was just keeping your painting safe for now so you can look at it later, okay? Laila didn’t respond so Ahlam went on again, more firmly Okay? Laila, finally defeated, hung her head and muttered sullenly “Fine, but you’ll let me look at it later, right, Marcus?” She asked, shooting him a threatening glare, she would steal his painting if he wouldn’t give her back hers.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Marcus smiled as her tantrum ended, he knew all she was thinking and could decipher it all. He answered, "Of course. I always keep mine in there. You think i actually want those freaks to get the power over the future and past?" He asked sternly as he walked to his own painting and put it away. He locked them up, and gave the extra key to Laila, "Just keep it safe. I don't want those bastards getting a hold of my paintings"

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Senal had decided it was time to get out of this place with all these idiot and waste of time talkers.

"Taro do you mind getting me out of this boring room" Senal said walking up to a normal sized orderly.

"No you still have 2 more hours I think you can get past it" Taro said as Senal sighed walking back to the room. Then deciding to stop Senal turned around and started to create a ball out of the water on a table a few steps away. Picking it up Senal started to throw it up and down until he noticed he had walked into the art room.

"A room of design and creativity of the mind that is said to be lost in a world of color" senal said as he passed Marcus and the girl he had tried to talk to earlier.

"Hello Marcus and whos your friend" Senal said catchinh the ball in his hand again and start to somewhat be a bit creative.

"So miss whats your interest here maybe paintings" Senal said throughing the ball at a painting turning it into a painted picture of Marcus and Laila standing next to each other.

"Maybe a adventure" he said turning the painting back into water and then into a Staff which he now held into his.

"Blood even" Senal said turning the staff into a flowing small amount of blood that went around Marcus and then Laila swirling back to Senal. Senal had to admit though he hated this place it helped him get better controll of his powers. Then picking up a empty paint container and putting the blood in it. Then out of kindness Senal handed it to Laila to see if she wanted it. holding his hand out Senal looked at Marcus. out of all the people here Marcus was one of the few Senal talked to for the fact Senal was the first to talk to Marcus when he came to Waterlily.

"So whos in control today Marcus just yourself or one of the other two" Senal asked out of interest.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Marcus smiled and watched as Senal did his magic trick. He found it interesting and pretty cool. Though unlike marcus's paintings, Senals felt kind of lifeless. Marcus's felt and looked alive. At times Marcus thought they were breathing, but that was just his imagination. When Senal asked him a question he smiled and said, "It's me actually, marcus. the other two have been pretty quiet all day." He gave a smile.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Above where the patients were; on the top floor of the modern concrete building that was Waterlilly; sat a person with black hair. There was something curious about this person and about the way the few staff members that stood facing him, their expressions showing obvious signs of discomfort and even some traces of fear. The person in front of them stirred and they all involuntarily recoiled from him, trying to make a wider distance than the three meters in front of them. The figure cleared his throat and began to speak. “So, how goes our little project, gentlemen?” the voice was fairly high pitched, it was the voice of a prepubescent boy of about 5 or 6; regardless of the voice’s origins, the owner spoke with the maturity of a grown man and the confidence that his every order would be obeyed. It’s owner commanded attention and he received it.

The voice waited expectantly, waiting for the men to speak; finally one of them spoke. “The patients…” The man trailed off and cleared his throat for what had come out was a squeak; “The patients have begun interacting with one another, just today, we let out patient 934929 for the first time in a few years and so far, there has not been any casualties; it seems the new drugs you prescribed are working perfectly.” The orderly paused and wiped the fine line of sweat that had begun forming along his receding hairline, the doctor briefly wondered why he’d agreed to transfer here from the military where it was so much safer. “Also, we have begun to notice an increase in interaction between the patients, should we take precautionary measures against them banding together and starting an upheaval?”

The child began to laugh, a sweet melodic laughter, one that surprisingly made the hair on the backs of all of those who heard it stand on end. The director was never one to find amusement in anything unless someone was going to get severely wounded; just like the former head pharmacist, she’d dared to suggest lowering the medication because she was worried about the effects of the drugs on their intelligence level. “Band against us? I think not; I’d rather you didn’t destroy my pretty little pets, I’d like to have all their brain tissue in good condition.” The director trailed off, glancing outside, through the large glass windows and staring at the rain that was heavily pouring down; the weather was always like this at this time of year and the director enjoyed it; he loved it when nature showed off its strength towards humanity, there would be a hurricane tonight and he looked forward to observing it from here. “Oh and how is my dear little brother? Is he still giving you grief, Dr Sato?” The directors tone was filled with a combination of menace and mockery.

Dr Sato looked up startled at being addressed; it was normally Dr Blake that was addressed during these meetings as he was the senior doctor here. “Well, he’s been very docile lately, sir, all he wants to do is play with his strange figures; the medication we’ve been giving him has been enough to make sure he can’t create any larger figures nor can he bring anything larger than the palm of his hand alive for longer than 30 seconds so he is of no threat as of yet.” The doctor went on, relieved that he didn’t have any bad news to give their director; he was eager to please the director and hoped to replace Dr Blake when the man retired.

The director nodded and waved his hand in dismissal. “That is all, everyone, now leave.” He turned around and went back to glancing outside his window watching as the wind picked up and the rain increased its tempo; in the background traces of Philip Glass could be heard. “Soon, my dear earth, soon I will be as uncontrollably powerful as you are.” The child’s cold clear voice pierced the music only to be muffled by the sound of thunder that resounded at the very same instant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Laila took the key Marcus handed to her and slid it underneath her shirt. She didn’t want anyone to see it nor would she allow anyone to have her paintings, she felt excited, the key was a secret just like her paintings. She was already sharing secrets with her new friend she wondered if she would get to paint with him like she did with Pixie ‘cause that’s what friends did; they did stuff together. Laila nodded solemnly in response to Marcus’ serious tone, her face set firmly just like the way grownups did when they were being serious. Just as Laila’s face was beginning to hurt from the strain of keeping still for this long another person walked in and started talking to Marcus.

Laila watched curiously as the other man began to play with a ball then as he changed it into water and made shapes with it, even causing it to flow and surround her once. She laughed delightedly as it turned bright red, the colour of blood; her delight increased when the man handed a cup of red stuff to her. Laila took it from his cautiously afraid of having it snatched away at the last minute and held onto it tightly swirling its contents; seeing as it didn’t disappear she looked up and grinned at the man before wandering off to one end of the room; where the silver haired man still stood; she was leaving the other two to their conversation.

“Look!” Laila said excitedly and gesturing towards the glass; she impatiently waited for the silver haired man to glance inside and confirm to her that it was indeed full of red stuff now and not empty like it was previously. Pixie appeared besides her as she waited for the silver haired man to reply and she too peered inside the glass, puzzled at its now full state. Magic? The girl curiously asked, she said this out-loud and so could be heard by anyone around her unlike normally, when she just spoke to Laila alone. “I don’t know but I hope it is!” Laila replied barely containing her excitement and forcing herself to keep still for fear of spilling its contents on her new friend.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

“Pretty red eyes!” Sleif turned looked at the small girl, smiling as she seemed to like his red eyes. I'm happy you like my eyes, most people are afraid of me because of them!" Sleif said to Laila after she had squealed adorably, and then suddenly broke into a small laugh and walked towards him. “You really like it?” Laila asked curiously, and from the way she said it, Sleif knew she probably thought she was going to get in trouble over it. A few seconds later though, Sleif watched as the small girl beamed with happiness from his approval and began to talk again.

“Gee, Thanks! ... I liked the colours, its been so long since I got to paint stuff and I couldn’t resist putting in all the pretty reds!” Laila began talking quite excitedly, as Sleif smiled even more. "I really like it. I love seeing the colour red, in anything I think it looks beautiful!" he said suddenly hearing the girl talk again. “Oh, I’m Laila! What’s your name?” Sleif suddenly stood up straight, and placing his hand over his chest, he bowed a little to Laila. "It is a pleasure to meet you Laila, my name is Sleif!" Sleif said as he stood back straight now, and watched as Marcus took the painting done my Laila and locked it away.

"Why did you take it away? I liked it! You’re a meanie!” Sleif moved towards the girl, and softly placed his hand on her shoulder, as her bottom lip trembled as she began to tear up. “I liked my painting! It was pretty! I don’t care if the big guys don’t like it, it was all colourful too! Why do you get to keep your painting out?” Sleif could see Laila starting to increase her emotions, though she probably didn't realise it. At that moment, a tall woman suddenly materialized beside Laila and placed her hand on her other shoulder, while Sleif had his on her other, something like what two parents would do to try and comfort their child.

"It would be best if you did not get angry now, love. Marcus was just keeping your painting safe for now so you can look at it later, okay? Okay?" the woman, probably just a little bit smaller then Sleif, said to Laila, who finally defeated, hung her head and muttered sullenly “Fine, but you’ll let me look at it later, right, Marcus?” Laila asked Marcus, giving him a threatening glare, to which Sleif laughed a little at, and slowly took his hand off of Laila's shoulder.

Turning his head a little, Sleif smiled as he watched the boy he met earlier, the one called Senal, enter and stand at the doorway to the room, and said hello to the other boy called Marcus. Watching the two starting to talk with each other, Sleif moved his head a little to Laila and smiled once again, while looking at her with his bright red eyes. “Look!” hearing Laila talk to him, Sleif looked at her and at the small cup of liquid she had suddenly got. Beside her, the same friend that she formed before, suddenly reappeared. "Magic?" Asked the girl out-loud, so that everyone could hear her. “I don’t know but I hope it is!” Sleif smiled and and laughed a littlle as he watched Laila hardly contain her excitement, and trying to keep herself still so as not to spill the blood coloured liquid in the cup. "My, that is a beautiful colour! Isn't it?" Sleif asked Laila smiling as he knew she loved seeing the colour red as much as he did. "Looks like our friends here have very special gifts, just like you!" said Sleif, smiling as he knelt down so he was level with Laila, knowing that looking up all the time wouldn't be good for her.

Last edited:

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
CLANG CLANG CLANG... went the sound on the door. Maxmas opened his weary eyes, wondering why he had to endure this stupid suffering. He was a good person, abit too quiet, but still.... his thoughts were inturupted when his sleep filled eyes saw his little cell door open and a light clicked on. There was his orderly, Clancy, or something. "Ok, Maxmas. I've let you sleep long enough. You're pretty new to waterlilly, but that doesn't get you out of having to meet other people. Come on." Maxmas groans and slides off the cot and goes with him. They make it to the room, and Maxmas is forced inside. He sees that the room was already filled with others, along with a pool table and other things. But the whole place was so white... almost made him think that it was heaven. Yeah, if heaven drugged you almost every single time you started to do something wierd He shakes the thought off and sees that there was tv nearby. he wonders over and sees that there wasn't a gaming console in sight. Ughh.. what did they expect people to do, if there wasn't any good on tv? Maxmas then turns away from the darn thing, not really in the mood to watch it. probablly didn't have any good channels. He just sits down near a door and overhears people talking about paintings. He doesn't really listen and starts to doze off, when a light bulb above him starts to flicker.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Senal watched as the girl snatched the gift away real quickly. Looking at Marcus Senal said.

"Your friend appeares to have been here as long as I have, and thats good that your in control today so can I make anything for you today a brush or maybe even some new colours for your paint" Senal asked as he heard a girl say magic pretty loud. Turning around Senal saw that a girl that looked like a clone of Liala besides the pink hair was standing right next to her.

"So Marcus did the idea of hiding the pills under your bed work or have they figured out yet" Senal asked in a more quiet voice now making sure no one heard besides Marcus. Then deciding to act like he said nothing looked at the Girl Laila and said.

"My names Senal Trape my dears(means both Pixie and Laila) and if you would like I can make some more blood for you as long as I have water to make it" Senal said to her. In reality if people wanted things Senal was one of the people that could make them as long as he had enough water to do so.

"Also Marcus any of your painting point out a way out of this place yet" Senal asked in a silent voice again.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ryan sighed a long breathless sigh. He let the cup of water lay alone on the table as he combed his hands through his wavy auburn hair. His throat seemed to become even scratchier with every passage of air. I should be fine, at least for now. I’ll have to figure something out, though . . . He walked back to a high-backed white arm chair and plopped down on it, trying his best to look lost in thought. He didn’t really feel like talking to a bunch of lunatics, especially when he himself felt sane. It was weird, being trapped in here. How long am I going to be here? How long until I see the light of day once more and feel the wind? How long until. . .until I see my family? Do they even know I’m here? If they do, would they still accept me? A murderer. . .and monster. . .No. . .I don’t belong in society, do I? I’ve done the unthinkable, and now I’m paying my sentence. But why? Why me? The thoughts hurt, and he felt a small moisture on his cheek once more. He looked down and quickly whipped it from his face. I’ve only been here for a few hours, a day at the most, and I’ve already almost lost hope. . .why? And how long can I go without eating or drinking? A few days. . .but is that better than becoming like one of them? Maybe they’re all actually sane, but whatever medication these people give makes them insane. . . I’d rather die than spout lunacies and lose thought. . . . He sighed again and leaned back into the chair, closing his eyes, he tried to imagine that he wasn’t there, that he was back at him, maybe sitting at his computer desk, enjoying the quiet of life.

[FONT=&quot]He wished that someone would actually talk to him, maybe just to help him cope with everything, maybe a confidant, but that was too much to wish for.

((More stupid introspective posts))
[/FONT]

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
Maxmas was almost asleep when the flickering light bulb interrupted his peace. He quickly looks up and desperately tries to get the light bulb to stop. For once, the fire within actually obeys his plea and returns to burning brightly. He looks down, sighing, glad that the bulb didn't decide to burn out. He looks around the room to see if anyone else had noticed the strange occurrence. He sees this one dude with auburn hair leaning back into his chair and Maxmas got a sense of... well, a fire almost being extinguished. He shakes his head. He didn't want this damn power in the first place, and now it was trying to invade into his every thought. He looks back over and decides that he can't be a lonely person in this place. These type of places tend to make you feel even more insane than before you came. He gets up, walks over, extends his hand and says, "Hi. My name is Maxmas. What's yours?"

Dee

Bronze Member
Adrienne sat in her room thinking about random things when she decided to get up and walk around for a bit. She slid her sandals on and left her roomand got an orderly to escort her around. Once she was in the hallway she didn’t know where to go. So she just walked...

Adrienne stopped at the end of the hall as she contemplated where to go. “What the hell do they expect us to do in here.” She turned back and began walking towards a room that she hoped was empty, because she liked being alone sometimes. Of course she wasn’t that lucky. There was someone sitting in one of the white chairs. He was rubbing his head and it looked like he was deep in thought. So Adrienne chose a chair on the opposite side of the room.

With nothing else to do she pulled her legs up into the chair and begin to think. How will I get out of here, what’s happening? Is it gonna be like this forever… Thinking this way wasn’t gonna get her anywhere so she just sat there quietly and began looking at the boy.

Finally she got up and walked over to the other side of the room and sat in the chair next to him. “Hey, my name is Adrienne.” She smiled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back