• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Water World" in 3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Finally able to get on to the 3D site, I spent many minutes clicking through all the pictures and such. When I got to this one, the screenshot with the "Ice Penguin" Dream Eater, I noticed it took place in an underwater world. Thoughts?
kingdomhearts3d-21.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is in Prankster's Paradise. Pinocchio and Jiminy jump into the ocean to find Monstro to save Gepetto. Pinocchio goes around asking fish if they've seen Monstro on the seabed, but all of the fish run away from Monstro's name being said. xD

MasterZeR0

Haha, you may be right. I didn't assume we'd play on the sea floor in PP, I just figured we'd get swallowed while swimming along or something o_O However, I would much rather it be that than, God forbid, Atlantica again.

MasterZeR0

Oh God, I just noticed that his two ally Dream Eaters are nowhere to be found helping him. I hope the AI doesn't bite xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol who evere is playing as that sora sucks lol his hp is almost at 0 lol

Take a look at the image again. At that point, Sora has ridiculously low HP to begin with. He's fine.

MasterZeR0

Take a look at the image again. At that point, Sora has ridiculously low HP to begin with. He's fine.

So we can assume that this world (Again, Probably Prankster's Paradise) is the first world that Sora visits.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

This could mean Prankster's Paradise could be one of the first, early words if Sora's health is that low.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured that was a given. I meant first new world/departure from "tutorial/introduction" world.

I don't think Traverse Town will be the tutorial world. Looks like DI might be that (since we did see it in the TGS trailer and in this trailer we see Sora in his KH1 clothes Diving into Traverse Town.) TT looks like the first town we'll use Dream Eaters in, though.

This could mean Prankster's Paradise could be one of the first, early words if Sora's health is that low.

That is ridiculously low, though. His health should be higher in the actual game. And I don't think it necessarily means it will be the first world he goes to. It is likely, though. :)

TheKHPlayer

I don't think Traverse Town will be the tutorial world. Looks like DI might be that (since we did see it in the TGS trailer and in this trailer we see Sora in his KH1 clothes Diving into Traverse Town.) TT looks like the first town we'll use Dream Eaters in, though.

That is ridiculously low, though. His health should be higher in the actual game. And I don't think it necessarily means it will be the first world he goes to. It is likely, though. :)

I think the HP bar will be higher when the game is released.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Possibly we will be able to choose what order we want to play the worlds in like usual, and if that is the case, then Prankster's Paradise and Las Cite De Cloches will probably be the first two options.

Also, to show the scene where Pinocchio looks for Monstro for proof:

85017.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finally able to get on to the 3D site, I spent many minutes clicking through all the pictures and such. When I got to this one, the screenshot with the "Ice Penguin" Dream Eater, I noticed it took place in an underwater world. Thoughts?
kingdomhearts3d-21.jpg
Yeah, Prankster Paradise. Don't feel bad about it though :)
I thought it was a new world as well when I first saw it.

I'm still confused by that white/brown thing. I'm sure it's a fish but it's a weird looking fish.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, Prankster Paradise. Don't feel bad about it though :)
I thought it was a new world as well when I first saw it.

I'm still confused by that white/brown thing. I'm sure it's a fish but it's a weird looking fish.

I actually do not think that scene takes place underwater, but rather where Pinocchio and Gepetto end up after escaping Monstro, hence the water shore line. If that is the case, that brown thing may just be a ripped up mast or maybe the underside of a boat. I know it is a stretch as it doesn't look like it that much, but it is possible.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, there's coral and reef in the ground there. That "wave" thing is probably like a shockwave attack from an enemy. And even if that brown thing was a ripped up mast or underside of the boat, it's a poor job done by S-E cause it looks nothing like one.

Number Zero

....The white-brown thing is a clam.

In the movie, Jiminy talks to a clam about Monstro, but like practically every other fish they met, after Jiminy told it they were looking for Monstro, it freaked out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's a weird ass looking clam, considering how nice they looked in Kingdom Hearts I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back