• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WatchMojo.com:Top 10 crossover video games: Kingdom Hearts 3rd Place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;2hK9gLfBxNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hK9gLfBxNE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaWd5_7JhbQBe4dknZhsHJg[/video]

So apparently WatchMojo.com did a top 10 crossover video game list. For those who don`t know, watchmojo is a site that does top 10 lists of T.V. shows, movies, characters, etc. In the list, KH1 came in third place(just skip to 4:04). I thought that was pretty cool.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I concur. The idea of creating an universe where characters of the Disney and Final Fantasy franchises interact was interesting. Although Kingdom Hearts' story has become a tad difficult to follow, its gameplay has certainly one of the best Action RPG engines, on-par or better than the Ys series.

Venxas24

Website
kh13.com
I personally liked the first Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games but I can't really disagree much with this list, although I think KH should've been #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back