• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch_Dogs 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I don't understand why they seemingly changed the story. When they first announced it, Aiden Pearce sounded like a guy who didn't like the system and fought to subvert it. A kind of hacktivist. Now he's basically the Punisher who gets given a mobile phone?

Come on.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't understand why they seemingly changed the story. When they first announced it, Aiden Pearce sounded like a guy who didn't like the system and fought to subvert it. A kind of hacktivist. Now he's basically the Punisher who gets given a mobile phone?

Come on.

They didn't change the story. This was literally the story they presented to us when they first announced the game, a man doing something to avenge a loved one.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
I'm so hyped for this game. Gotta pre-order it soon, haven't had the money to do so since I've been saving for something else. The game looks great.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
[video=youtube;SKwn4nK5J28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKwn4nK5J28[/video]

This looks dope! Trying to get my TLOU squad on it! I'm down to play with anyone elsehere as well though!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If you could just keep the title as Watch_Dogs

that would be great

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Got it yesterday, and I agree with lilvon. Very "meh" so far, regretting those $60

D

Deleted member 36435

I played a bit of this bidio gam but I couldn't get past the first mission where I had to log into uplay

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;idA9BEA4Hxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs[/video]

TIL the physics in this game were designed by the team from Goat Simulator.

Also, this

NRHeLh6.png

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Living in the Chicago area, literally the ONLY BAD THING I have heard about this game is

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS ___ NOT HERE WHY IS ___ HERE"

which is summed up to: Schools didn't want their campus in game where the idea of students getting hurt is possible, or they didn't have the rights to it, like museums, etc. And generally speaking, Chicagoland in general, is GIGANTIC if you were to include all the suburbs, etc. It would probably also get repetitive.

At least, this is what I'm assuming.

@n@

But that's literally the only thing I've heard against it and it's kind of baffling.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
A big problem i've had with the game so far is that the hacking is so easy. Just press square and you're in. I thought there'd be more to it

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
A big problem i've had with the game so far is that the hacking is so easy. Just press square and you're in. I thought there'd be more to it

Why make it harder than that when you can hack 100's of different things, often while on the run via automobile/in the middle of a gunfight? That'd be stupid and unnecessarily difficult.

Biggest gripe with this game? The inability to shoot while driving. Can't understand why they made it so you can't, for the life of me.

The graphics are fine, but, the sequel needs to be PS4/Xbox One only. You can tell the last-gen versions held it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back