• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch_Dogs 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Re: Watch Dogs

this game looks fucking awesome. and I'm glad it's coming out on the ps3, though they'll probably have one available for the ps4 as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

this game looks diddlying awesome. and I'm glad it's coming out on the ps3, though they'll probably have one available for the ps4 as well.
Yup! Was confirmed at the PS4 conference(and in the video above) it will also be available for Next Gen consoles :3

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

Well, that shows how attentive I am. I'm going to blame it on being excited for the game.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

[video=youtube;HLYNY3eL_zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYNY3eL_zg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Watch_Dogs is on my list to get for this year!! :3

Also, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Last of Us, and so on. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;dxtAqpYPZCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dxtAqpYPZCM[/video]

Between this, The Last of Us and Beyond, it's just been videos right after the other.

Pre-order the game for special editions. There are 4 in total I believe.
The Dedsec Edition: Complete with a 23cm Aiden Pearce Figurine, Steelbook, DedSec Collector box, Watch_Dogs Artbook: artworks and illustrations that inspired the game, original soundtrack of the game, Watch_Dogs map of Chicago, a set of 4 collectible cards: discover Watch_Dogs iconic characters through augmented reality, a set of 3 exclusive badges and 3 single player DLC missions with up to almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay

The Vigilante Edition: With a Vigilante Collector box, Aiden Pearce’s iconic cap, Aiden Pearce’s mask, original soundtrack of the game and one single player DLC mission

The Uplay Exclusive Edition: With an exclusive Steelbook and 3 single player DLC missions

The ANZ Special Edition: With one single player DLC mission, a Chicago 1920′s outfit and tommy gun and a bonus multiplayer pack

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I've been keeping an eye on this since it was first shown off at E3. Kinda looking forward to it. Hoping it turns out well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OH! I should mention:

Releasing November 19th in North America.
November 22th for UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
"But they crossed a line, and now I'll make them pay."

Ugh, this line is so cliche that it's almost a turn off...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;Q1DS3RAAofc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1DS3RAAofc[/video]

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Hyped. Don't know whether to get this for the PS3 or wait until I get a PS4. Dem graphics man. Beautiful.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Parts of the "Exposed" trailer is actually something I've pondered for the longest time. Where technology and information finally coexist in excess to be taken advantage of for good or for bad. Exploiting systems to gain control over the city is a cool concept, but a bit unrealistic. I mean, to completely have access to the whole city's lights with a tap on the phone was a bit silly in the sense because it's not feasible at all in the real world. If these types of "exploits" ever go in depth I think I'd be more interested even if doesn't cover real life information about them. The concept overall reminded me of being Niko Bellic with a more advanced phone in a parallel universe.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind if they had announced it earlier, but a month away from it's release would have pissed off a lot of people.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
that's always embarrassing when devs have to push it back so late. i haven't been super hyped for watch_dogs in a long time, but i still feel for everyone who was :(

Zven

Good thing I have no interest in this game, it's very irresponsible of them to announce it so late, I'd be very pissed if I had pre-ordered a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back