• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch two new KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Concert Video previews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has release two brand new videos promoting KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind's Concert Video DLC which includes 19 tracks from the World of Tres Orchestra Concert.

The Concert Video version of the upcoming DLC will cost $39.99 USD and releases January 23rd, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and February 25th, 2020 on Xbox One.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I wasn't expecting them to release previews for the Concert Video version of the DLC. Guess they're trying to make more people aware of it leading up to the release date in a few days.

OneDandelion

Awards
Is there a way to upgrade to the Concert version? If not I’ll just watch it on youtube

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is there a way to upgrade to the Concert version? If not I’ll just watch it on youtube

You could try contacting PSN support and inform them that you are trying to purchase the other version of the DLC and want to know if they can cancel and refund you for your order and swap it to the other. Make sure you have the necessary funds to cover the difference in your account prior to calling.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Before they deleted the videos I noticed the rating for Re:MIND includes mild language, blood, and alchohol reference. Interesting

Shiámano

Would it be possible to get a tracklist of the concert video, perhaps? I still haven't preordered and am waiting on the Japanese release to know what the video entails.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back