• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch this! It's hilllarious!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
That's not Rufus. That's Seifer. And go play FFIX.

I seriously wonder about the mental health of some people, especially is this is a reflection of what they find "hilarious".

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
That's not Rufus. That's Seifer. And go play FFIX.

I seriously wonder about the mental health of some people, especially is this is a reflection of what they find "hilarious".
Yeah..I have to agree that hurt my eyes..it was just disturbing..>_>..and how dare you not know the characters..of FFIX(Dude with the tail is Zidane..grr) or FFVIII(Seifer is like the one of the main guys)...and this I posted that a while ago..and yes it is still funny..
I found another one! KH2 themed this time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbbZad-46Ek

Mickey: "@$$ whooping time"
Edit:...but whatever floats your boat....and FFIX is the best..lol

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
That song....has to be the most vile piece of crap I've ever heard, and the video wasn't even funny.

It's sad that you've missed out on one of the best Final Fantasies (IX). And you don't even know you're FF characters.

I only liked the fact that the sims gave rikku even crazier hair than she did in X-2. xD

IBeatSephiroth

Well maybe some people have a different sense of humor to you! And none of the damn FF games are available to rent where I am! STFU-I thought it funny. At least RL likes the 1st one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back