• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory TGS Special Show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has uploaded the KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory TGS 2020 Special Show presentation to their YouTube channel.

The panel featured discussions about how Melody of Memory's many gameplay modes, difficulty settings, and stories about the game's development. Following the game portion of the panel, Shinya Kiyozuka performed a piano medley of "Dearly Beloved - Swing Version-", "Wonderland's Surprises", and "Roxas". 

Special Guests: 

Susumu Imata (MC) 
Ichiro Hazama (Producer of KHMoM) 
Tetsuya Nomura (Director of KHMoM) *Voice from the Heavens* 
Masanobu Suzui (Co-Director of KHMoM) 
Shinya Kiyozuka (Pianist) 
Yoko Shimomura (Composer) 
Kasumi Ashizawa (Game Talent)

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Goodie! I missed it waking up late. Watching the gameplay certainly was a treat because I was wondering how it worked. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like when enemies are not on the line and in between them it's for the party leader to destroy. And maybe because it was Sora, Donald, and Goofy but it looks like the leader will get like all the core cool animations. A shame since that means, Axel, Xion, Terra, and Ventus won't be too animated despite having their own movesets and animations. Oh well, still looks fun.

Edit: I still want to see silly jumping Terra.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
My GF (who doesn't get KH at all) encouraged me to stay up even though I was getting really tired. "It might be cool babe!!!" she kept saying. I was disappointed, grumpy, and sore until Yoko appeared, and, yeah, this was worth staying up for just for her.

AegisXIII

Awards
I am a bit disappointed. I didn't get my Nomura cryptic message for the future. Although he was talking japanese so everything was cryptic for me.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So glad that they at least did one song that I was hoping to hear performed (Roxas). The Wonderland song was intense.

Back