• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This explains why Roxas and Aqua were confirmed playable. I'm also glad to see Namine in-game. Still, I'm hoping for more surprises.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
This explains why Roxas and Aqua were confirmed playable. I'm also glad to see Namine in-game. Still, I'm hoping for more surprises.

They've been doing an excellent job of not revealing too much in trailers this time. Of course, there's the obvious fact that it's a DLC and not a full game this time, but they've given us nuggets and mostly gameplay. I'm betting the next trailer will be the last one before release, and we'll most likely get a release date in the next one. If they have any more trailers than that, they run the risk of over-exposure, in my opinion. So I'm hoping we're on track for a Winter 2019 release.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm hoping for a January release date. Maybe a year after KH3's release? I definitely would not want it during Christmas.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm betting mid November. Nomura said he wants it as far away from 7R as possible.
Hm? That's only two months away! If it were that close to release, don't ya think we'd have gotten a date by now? Lol, not that I'd mind either way, it just seems a bit too soon for something said to release in the winter.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hm? That's only two months away! If it were that close to release, don't ya think we'd have gotten a date by now? Lol, not that I'd mind either way, it just seems a bit too soon for something said to release in the winter.
They can give a date on it at any time. DLC is less restrictive than a proper game release since they can shift the date around internally depending on how their pipeline is going without any repercussions, and they can afford a smaller window between date dropping and release.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
They can give a date on it at any time. DLC is less restrictive than a proper game release since they can shift the date around internally depending on how their pipeline is going without any repercussions, and they can afford a smaller window between date dropping and release.
Noted 🗒. Didn't realize DLC worked so differently in that area, but I suppose it makes sense given the method of release. Thanks for clarifying things.

the red monster

Awards
Nomura said the DLC is already finished

so they can drop it just when they want
i think it's gonna be january 25/29 to mark one year of release

Any

Awards
I have a question about Ven’s Chirithy. Can it turn into a dark Chirithy even though Ventus’ darkness was extracted? Or was Dark chirithy also extracted when Ven’s darkness was extracted???

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I have a question about Ven’s Chirithy. Can it turn into a dark Chirithy even though Ventus’ darkness was extracted? Or was Dark chirithy also extracted when Ven’s darkness was extracted???
Theoretically, if Ven used a power bangle long and often enough, then I could see how that might potentially cause his Chirithy to change regardless.

Otherwise, I don't really see it being possible unless the Chirithy has it's connection severed and goes around using the darkness of it's own accord (if it even has the capacity to do that).

GreyouTT

Awards
I'm in Michigan, so maybe my view of when Winter starts is a bit skewed xD

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Probably gonna be Jump Festa in late December. There's still Paris Games Week and The Game Awards, but those are less likely imo.

Yeah, and Jump Festa would be the place if we were to assume that the DLC drops January 2020. If it comes out before then, I could see a trailer next month or sometime in November.

Back