• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sooo... Chirithy talks about someone having a heart inside of them from the past. Then we see Naminé speaking with Sora in his Station of Awakening...

...Could Naminé actually be from the KHx/Ux era? Is she Ava?
Did you mean...

... Kairi's grandma?

Okay, so this made me remember a joke post of mine and now I'm scared.

Part of Ava's mission was to guarantee the birth of a Princess of Heart, Kairi, becoming her grandmother. To make sure she can continue the rest of her mission, she sent her heart into Kairi during Maleficent's attack on Radiant Garden. Later when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, Granny Ava's heart was also released and flew off to Castle Oblivion. Becoming the Nobody anomaly Namine, with no memory of her previous life.

Destinyislands88

The Data Real Org. XIII is mega-awesome! I think I know what amount of strength and defense they will have, the same as the KHII Final Mix, that means 86 of strength and 51 of defense each. Oh boy I CAN'T WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Didn't they say these would be separate modes? I don't think they'll need to fit it into the base game like the other FMs.
Same story (literally) either way. I can't see how it would feel emotionally fulfilling to grind through these fights a second time within the same narrative when their dramatic value expired upon the first go around. It serves to underscore the problems with the creative decisions made in structuring the story the way it was done initially.

Essentially this just reads as Nomura realizing "oh shit I picked the bad scenario when I had better options" and trying to cover his tracks.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Okay, so this made me remember a joke post of mine and now I'm scared.
Wow, talk about foreboding. And not just you, a couple of other users suggested Kairi might be connected the past in a more recent thread.
I was going to point this out but I didn't want to preempt all that disappointment.
I had a feeling, lol. I almost wasn't going to either, but I figured it'd be best to give everyone another healthy dose of reality.
Nomura: "I wonder how else I can humiliate Aqua? Ah, yes. That'll do."

I'm hoping is all these fights (minus Riku's of course since we already know Sora is part of it) exclude Sora. If this is indeed another "worldline" caused by Sora's Power of Waking then I want it so Sora became too exhausted from it to join the other fights.
At this point, it'd be just like Nomura to give Aqua another pointless speech followed by a humiliating defeat.

Case and point: "I'll protect whoever ends up in the RoD!" Loses Keyblade and gets beaten by SoD, who takes her only companion, with zero difficulty.

"We stand together" Gives up without a fight

"Now it's my turn to shine." Fails to show battle competence and gets knocked out by someone weaker than her.

'Form up! .... Ok, now I'm gonna break formation!" Lea and Kairi: "SERIOUSLY!!"

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
-Okay, so the DLC has some story elements to it that advance the plot as opposed to just showing some insight on certain events (Young Xehanort talking with this enigmatic figure (I'm guessing Xigbar? I'm not too familiar with the Japanese VA), Sora attempting to rescue Kairi, and meeting Namine in the Dive to the Heart (not in that order necessarily)). I can also see how Xigbar may have been creating a self-fulfilling prophecy by influencing YX before he became a master of darkness (YX's heart could have travelled into the future to see what became of the worlds, and Xigbar is in a cloak to disguise himself so MX doesn't know he's the one that's the puppet).
-We see some obvious one on one boss battles we get to try again. We also see some team attacks which seems fun for the BSE (Before Sora Enters) i.e. Axel X Roxas X Xion and Aqua X Ventus
-We also get the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblade, which is strange to me, because I was more than convinced that only by obtaining the Proof of Times Past would you be able to obtain the Oblivion Keyblade (given the translations and all) but now it seems that you can get it regardless of beating Critical Mode or not (as Sora's HP is at Proud Mode Max and not Critical Max); it makes me wonder what the "Proofs" are for in the future (who knows, maybe they're nothing? Like the crowns? But that seems unlikely to me). Also, it seems that the Oblivion Keyblade holds some sort of Guardian Form aspects to it, and the Oathkeeper has some Element Form aspects to it as well. I'm sad that they don't change forms though, I think it'd be wicked cool to have a scythe like weapon for Oblivion and a new gun form for Oathkeeper.
-The two things I'm not on is why the Lingering Will is holding the Earthshaker Keyblade as opposed to the Ends of the Earth Keyblade we obviously see him fighting Terranort with before -I feel like there's a story element there, because to me that's like a downgrade for Keyblades-. If the EE Keyblade were being used at the time by another individual, I could understand that, but as far as I'm aware, no one was using it, and two of the same Keyblade CAN exist if they are from different times (i.e. No Name). Also, when does the Roxas + Xion + Axel fight scenario fit in to the whole Saix battle? I highly doubt that's one of the intended 13 boss fights, given from what we just saw from Xigbar and Vanitas.
PS When Chirithy was talking, I initially thought they were talking to Sora, given that he DID go back in time to stop light form expiring, but now I'm seeing people say that Chirithy is most likely speaking to Kairi, who (whether or not it was a joke) is somehow connected to the past...aw fuck
PPS It is now confirmed that Sora is indeed a "Quick Shot" (0:49)...tee hee :p

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Same story (literally) either way. I can't see how it would feel emotionally fulfilling to grind through these fights a second time within the same narrative when their dramatic value expired upon the first go around. It serves to underscore the problems with the creative decisions made in structuring the story the way it was done initially.

Essentially this just reads as Nomura realizing "oh shit I picked the bad scenario when I had better options" and trying to cover his tracks.
Who said the battles were so bad ...
Well, okay, everyone has their own opinion.

Everything shown in the trailer really looks like an alternative reality.
The question is if Sora will be absent. Who will fight with Xehanort ?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They were fun until you realize you can kinda just hang back and dodge every now and then and the other characters will essentially handle all of the fighting.

But if you throw yourself into the fray it is...chaotic.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Namine:
Nobody:
Sora: bitch leave *storms off*

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Everything shown in the trailer really looks like an alternative reality.
The question is if Sora will be absent. Who will fight with Xehanort ?

TAV maybe, to finish their grudge with the old man. Either them or Donald's Zettaflare.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
You're a bad person @Twilight Lumiair

Aqua: "Terra, I'm going to cast the darkness out of you!"

*Camera shifts to reveal Ven as the playable character for this fight*
I like to think of myself as a necessary evil. This forum will be better off with people like me around, I'm sure. 😇:devilish:

And you know what, that's not even technically impossible anymore seeing as how it appears Lea will be the playable character for his section instead of Roxas. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the BBS fight to have Ven as the main too. Which is all the more reason I still think Aqua and Terranort should be having a proper 1v1 rematch instead of a tag team fight (though even then Nomura could still have her lose if he really wanted to). I'd love to see her whip out those giant chains against him the way Terra did in 0.2.

Also, I find it absolutely halarious that Terranort has a cocky grin on his face when he's readying to fight both Aqua and Lingering Will despite being fully aware he lost to them before, and nothings changed since then.

blank points

Awards
Little late to the party as usual, but man, my hype for KH3 has officially been rekindled. It looks like the events of KG are getting a much needed expansion, as Nomura promised. Bring on winter!

Ultima Spark

Where are people getting the idea Lea's Keyblade is "fake"? That was just Xemnas talking shit to demoralise him. And he can formchange them into chakrams in the base game, it's just really blurry/difficult to see clearly.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Where are people getting the idea Lea's Keyblade is "fake"? That was just Xemnas talking shit to demoralise him. And he can formchange them into chakrams in the base game, it's just really blurry/difficult to see clearly.
Could be, but you'd think if he was able to destroy any normal Keyblade that easily, he'd have done it by now, no? And the only time we've ever seen someone question the authenticity of a Keyblade like that is when Riku fought Xion, and when Maleficent destroyed Data Sora's Keyblade- in a very similar matter to what Xemnas did. And we know that in both of those cases, the Keyblades they were using were counterfeit (at least at the time of the events). I think that's a substantial enough amount of evidence for one to come to a similar conclusion with Lea's Keyblade, though chances are we may never know for sure, like many other things in this game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*&&X%! Not chakrams!

Screenshot_20190909-161703.png

Neo_

Awards
Do we know if this is gonna be a separate mode or just tagged onto our already-existing files?

Back