• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix are kicking off their TGS proceedings and have given Kingdom Hearts fans a new look at the upcoming Final Mix DLC release for Kingdom Hearts III: ReMind.

Ahead of the Tokyo Game Show, SQUARE ENIX® gave Keyblade wielders an early look at new DLC coming to KINGDOM HEARTS III titled, “Re Mind”. This winter, players can experience a new episode as they continue their adventure in the beloved action-RPG series, encountering new obstacles and bosses to battle.

In the upcoming DLC, players travel to a familiar realm and encounter powerful new bosses. In some of the additional battles, players will be able to switch characters. Players can also obtain additional Keyblades by downloading the free update.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So was the hooded man Xigbar? I believe that was his japanese VA.

Also I wonder if Xigbar told Sora his true identity in their one on one? Kairi might relay that information to the other s after the ending

AR829038

Awards
So was the hooded man Xigbar? I believe that was his japanese VA.

Also I wonder if Xigbar told Sora his true identity in their one on one? Kairi might relay that information to the other s after the ending
My guess is Xigbar and Vanitas (the boss fight just before him) are going to be non-story related extra bosses—the 13 bosses that Nomura was talking about. Eat your heart out everyone, we've got our 13 one-on-one fights!!

drew0512

Awards
Woah, so many cool things. I assume playable Axel and LW vs Terranort fight. Also Oblivion (dark mode!) hype!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
My guess is Xigbar and Vanitas (the boss fight just before him) are going to be non-story related extra bosses—the 13 bosses that Nomura was talking about. Eat your heart out everyone, we've got our 13 one-on-one fights!!
If so that really sucks. They missed a good opportunity by having original, FF, and Disney characters as Disney bosses. Yet they just give us the organization members again

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ahead of the Tokyo Game Show, SQUARE ENIX® gave Keyblade wielders an early look at new DLC coming to KINGDOM HEARTS III titled, “Re Mind”. This winter, players can experience a new episode as they continue their adventure in the beloved action-RPG series, encountering new obstacles and bosses to battle.

In the upcoming DLC, players travel to a familiar realm and encounter powerful new bosses. In some of the additional battles, players will be able to switch characters. Players can also obtain additional Keyblades by downloading the free update.

NoWay

Awards
I still feel like not knowing anything. I mean, it’s a story trailer but I was more interested in gameplay. Well, I have to wait for another trailer.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
A RAX team attack! Thank you Square! Thank you so much! I want this DLC so badly now! But I am very curious if history really is being re-written. I can't wait to play this.
Edit: Please let Lingering Will be playable vs Terranot.

Last edited:

UltimaXOmega

Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the only new Keyblades is extremely lazy and disappointing. This game needs new original Keyblades badly. No original world expansions or FF characters either. This game needs a Persona 5 Royal style rerelease but unfortunately Nomura wants to rush into the next Nintendo spin-off. Hard pass.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I love that Sora and Xigbar are on that level of bullshit where they agree to an honorable duel in the middle of a heated magical battle.

drew0512

Awards
Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the only new Keyblades is extremely lazy and disappointing. This game needs new original Keyblades badly. No original world expansions or FF characters either. This game needs a Persona 5 Royal style rerelease but unfortunately Nomura wants to rush into the next Nintendo spin-off. Hard pass.
Jumping to conclusions, uh?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Sell me your KH3 copy.

mriku90

Awards
Realm between sleep confirmed? Time travel shenanigans. I would love if the actual game has just the trios fighting the bad guys with no aide from Sora. I think that makes their reunions more impactful.

Back