• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

At the Paris Games Week presentation earlier today, the opening of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep 0.2 was shown off! Watch it now!

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- follows Aqua's adventure in the Realm of Darkness. It is a sequel to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, which is a part of Kingdom Hearts 1.5&2.5 ReMIX on Playstation 4, while also acting as a sequel to Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, another game in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue game.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue releases January 24th 2017.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Did I ever mention in any way that the Kingdom Hearts franchise is my fucking life and that my heart is bleeding?
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

blank points

Awards
Oh man. This might just be the best opening to any KH game we've seen yet. The animation is BEAUTIFUL. And the feels at the very end... I think i'm actually tearing up.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
tears. many many tears have just barely stayed in my eyesockets cause work

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hnggg, I want to watch itso much but I think I'll restrain myself and savor it and see it when I play 0.2 in January. Guess I'll have to block all KH stuff from my tumblr..... it will be fun trying to avoid spoilers for 2 to 3 months...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Dunno, it could be just Castle of Dreams or something entirely new perhaps?

Also: MX, you bloody bastard! I also love how Xemnas and Ansem SoD are sitting in their thrones totally chill with one leg draped over the other, much like MX himself sits in DDD.

That scene with TAV holding hands while flying also is so damn cute...^___^

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Also: MX, you bloody bastard! I also love how Xemnas and Ansem SoD are sitting in their thrones totally chill with one leg draped over the other, much like MX himself sits in DDD.

That scene with TAV holding hands while flying also is so damn cute...^___^

Thought it was the Enchanted Dominion castle, but when I googled it, it did look quite different.

I loved the way Geezernort sat there like "where's my popcorn, heh?"
And yes, the flying scene is adorable.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just love all of this. I also really love how MX looks. I also loved TAV reuniting at the end. And getting separated again. And how Sora saves Aqua. Oh, and Mickey.

Can somebody free me

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
The sky diving was the most precious thing ever. They all looked so happy and excited. And that ending...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just love all of this. I also really love how MX looks. I also loved TAV reuniting at the end. And getting separated again. And how Sora saves Aqua. Oh, and Mickey.

Can somebody free me

Is there anything not to love about this opening? Because I don't see anything.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;vBLXhx9vdHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLXhx9vdHg[/video]

The whole area seems to be based off this.

tumblr_ofprkmAnC71ugvzu5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofpqmh8pWI1ugvzu5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofpqmh8pWI1ugvzu5o1_1280.jpg

imo anyway.

it seems to me that it is using the disney logo castle to symbolize all the disney worlds falling to darkness in a single image

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
WHY IS SO MUCH HYPE HAPPENING TODAY?!?! I ALREADY DIED ONCE FROM ALL THE HYPE I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE ANY MORE!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
And now, people, imagine the amount of heart attacks the KH3 opening is going to give us.
Yes....yes.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just realized that I'm so fucking ready for KH3.
I swear to god I need at least a rough release window by the time 1.5/2.5 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back