• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I swear to god if that ending isn't implying exactly what it looks like its implying to happen at the end of this game...cuz I called that like a year ago lol. It would be an important plot point out of the way for KH3...and also just make me feel better.

Cuz yeah can they not shove all this happy fluff in with despair ;w;

Sonicfan2525

Awards
UGH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEART BREAKING SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I kind of freaked out a bit when I seen the end with Sora's hand!

Also, that is very clearly the Disney castle from the opening of a majority of their films. It symbolizes all the Disney World's falling into darkness without having to show several locations at once as Audo also pointed out. You see that castle and you immediately think Disney.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I also love how Xemnas and Ansem SoD are sitting in their thrones totally chill with one leg draped over the other, much like MX himself sits in DDD.
they're actually all mx lol

tumblr_ofpu19wt7g1ugvzu5o1_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d1e756cbb3190eb3ceb4bb372c9c269/tumblr_ofpu19wt7g1ugvzu5o1_1280.jpg <-bigger ver.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
That Mickey + Aqua vs Ven + Terra scene so gooooood. It brings back such fond memories of Birth by Sleep. It seems pimpanort hasn't chanced :p

Beamer

Awards
I think I should put my thoughts from the comments section of the video here.

*pulls out keyblade* "Don't get me wrong I love you"*falls on her back* "When we are older you will understand what I meant, when I said no"*looks up at people she considered friends* "I don't think life is quite that simple*
*cries immensely*

Also, we finally get the full version of the S&C remix.

Hirokey123

Awards
That was incredible and god I hope this hints the final fight 0.2 will be Aqua and Mickey vs her memories of those two.

Muke

whatever
Awards
^^^

Me too. I really hope those two are the final boss(es)

appleboy82791

Awards
This opening scene is incredible! I'm freaking out. It's so good!

Who knew that TAV like to go skydiving when they're not fighting the forces of darkness?

I guess it pretty much confirmed that Sora is going to save Aqua. Although, that's really no surprise to anyone.

Hirokey123

Awards
You know what I find odd is how Aqua is shown protecting Terra and Ven AFTER her journey in the darkness. It makes me wonder if the reason Terra is missing is because between KH1 and BBS something happened to Terra, and she managed to protect his heart somehow keeping out of Xehanort's reach. That would explain why Terra has seemingly vanished and why the second time Terranort tried to split himself it actually worked.

I mean when Riku's heart was ejected it wound up in the realm of darkness. Maybe it is the same, maybe Terra's heart was in the realm of darkness and Aqua actually meets the honest to god Terra. Maybe she shields him from whatever is in that place. And then Terra vanishes behind, his heart called back to the realm of light upon Xemnas's destruction. Just like that Aqua would see her best friend leave her in the dark alone against his will, ripped away from one another just like Kairi and Sora in KH1.

Last edited:

SoraForeverKH

Wow! That was truly great! The whole time I was in awe at the artwork in the characters and I was holding my fingers crossed tightly for the Sora from the present to show, even just a little... And then the ending came... Yes! It's Sora, reaching into the vast water for Aqua's hand.
Now that's a cool thought! Awesome! I could see part of Sora's distorted figure in Aqua's eye, he was there for real! Sweet! It's perfect really, Aqua as in water is reaching for the sky as in Sora, looking to find a light to guide her out of the depths of Darkness. Can't wait to see if there's a secret clip where Sora has role at the end of 0.2, that would make my dream come true!
All in all, great opening! Thank you! ^o^

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i'm cursos now about sora and aqua hand i wonder if that the ending where they meet and it said to be conclued in kh3 as it fades to black

Muke

whatever
Awards
i'm cursos now about sora and aqua hand i wonder if that the ending where they meet and it said to be conclued in kh3 as it fades to black
I mean, we all know Sora will save Aqua. I just see it as symbolysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back