• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch: The Dark-Winged Warrior Descends into Kingdom Hearts Union X!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's not a fight with Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts III, but it's pretty close. The Dark-Winged Warrior event for Kingdom Hearts Union χ began on September 15th 2018. The story brings the Player and Chirithy to Olympus Coliseum, where a new tournament is being held by Hades in order to lure out Hercules, but a more villainous foe emerges from the shadows.

Will Sephiroth bring an end to the Player's life in Olympus, or will the Player show a feat of strength and fight back against the Heartless Angel? Watch to find out!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Funny how well they write in Hades' voice that you can practically hear it in your head.

I can't quite place this version of Sephiroth's theme... 2.5?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, I think the theme is the version from 2.5 KH II.

So now Sephiroth can "sense" connections between characters too? Last time I remember that happening was when Lingering Will sensed Ventus within Sora in the main series.
I guess since it's Sephy he's as always talking about Cloud.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't understand why we didn't get this instead the last main story updates with useless world revisits and fighting some random raid bosses.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't understand why we didn't get this instead the last main story updates with useless world revisits and fighting some random raid bosses.

Right? Why does this need to be a separate event? This would be far superior filler to what we’ve been getting.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It was a fun, easy little event. Great to see Sephiroth too. Since there were no jewels involved, wish they had at least given out some Chips and Dales instead. I'm pretty stocked on HDLs.

But I enjoyed it...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The ending and the way Sephiroth goes away as the music fades almost seems comical.
Player's face: "What an odd fellow."

This was nice, I add my voice to the ones saying this would've been cool story filler.
We didn't demand main storyline at every turn, just something like this to pass the time. The thing with movies reruns is that they only show what you already know and aren't beneficial to deepen the Player's character, declassing them as the role of pretty much guests while plot is happening.

This version of One Winged Angel seemed even different than the KH II one, but it must've been my pad.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So I wasn't able to beat Cloud or Hades without using a continue, but I went ahead and did just to see the story. Only now I can't even damage Sephy, I'm just hitting one damage with each attack. I swear everytime I think I've got a handle on this game, it's like "BZZZZZ WRONG!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back