• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch Our Attempt at the Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Chaser you seem to have a real good hang of the game already. Honestly I think I'll need forever to beat this game just from the looks of it.

This I'm excited to potentially talk my sister into playing co-op with me. This would be the first KH game she'd touch since 1, but it being a rhythm game might peak her interest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks all! I hate having my gameplay broadcast and it always feels like it needs to be perfect, even on a first attempt so, at 1am this morning, I was like "please internet be kind"

The demo is certainly tough. I got cocky and jumped into Proud mode on my first attempt at Wave of Darkness I and promptly got my ass handed to me. I loved Maleficent's goons appearing in the Enchanted Dominion level, that was really neat.

I know it's a rhythm game and all that, but I get too focused on the enemies that the environments pass me by. There's the demo mode where you can watch someone do the level flawlessly, and in which you can watch the environments, but I'd love to be able to afford to pay a bit more attention to them.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
One button mode is looking mighty tempting right now. I thought I might be brave and try the standard on all settings but I dunno. I feel like I underestimated this game watching all the youtubers play. I hope the demo drops soon for my area.

the red monster

Awards
I think final version of the game should be at least way easier because healing options.
i only keep dying after completing 80-90% of the stage, with one cure or one potion i would've completed the stages first try.

Back