• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch new footage of the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade in action

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released new footage showing off the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade in action! This Keyblade skin is available as a bonus in Japan by preordering KINGDOM HEARTS 3 at 7-11, as well as in the U.S. and Canada by preordering through Amazon.

Dawn Till Dusk is one of three Keyblade skins available by preordering Kingdom Hearts 3 through select retailers. Those who are preordering the game through the Playstation Network will receive the Midnight Blue Star Seeker skin, and those who preorder through the Xbox Store will receive the Phantom Green Star Seeker skin.

Additionally, by clearing certain score requirements in the Classic Kingdom minigames in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross], players will receive a code to download the Starlight Keyblade. This code cannot be redeemed until Kingdom Hearts 3 releases on January 29th, 2019. The campaign to get Starlight will end on April 31st, 2019.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm kind of getting tired of Toy Story. I understand ehy they're promoting it so much, but we didn't see much of the other worlds yet (not as much anyway), and it's playable in the demos too. Just wish they used a different world

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like the particle effects it makes (if they're different from other keyblades?). I wonder if it will have any transformations.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the particle effects it makes (if they're different from other keyblades?). I wonder if it will have any transformations.
It only provides second form like the Kingdom key. We saw Sora wearing his KH2 clothes from the image Amazon released

cakito123

Awards
I'm kind of getting tired of Toy Story. I understand ehy they're promoting it so much, but we didn't see much of the other worlds yet (not as much anyway), and it's playable in the demos too. Just wish they used a different world

I kind of have this same feeling. Probably Toy Story won't be so surprising to playthrough or to watch. Looking at the good side of things, at least we didn't see much of the rest of the worlds so we do have a lot to discover on our own

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Dawn Till Dusk is one of three Keyblade skins available by preordering Kingdom Hearts 3 through select retailers. Those who are preordering the game through the Playstation Network will receive the Midnight Blue Star Seeker skin, and those who preorder through the Xbox Store will receive the Phantom Green Star Seeker skin.
I kinda wonder now if anyone's ever photoshopped what a hypothetical Switch or Steam exclusive keyblade would look like yet.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Aw man, I was under the impression that the Starlight Keyblade was its own distinct Keyblade, not just a skin...booooooo :frown:

It's not quite a skin. It's an enhanced version of second form called "second form s". From what I can tell, the only difference is the keyblade and the finisher, which is called "ancient light" and summons a bunch of starlights made of light to attack in a spherical pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This was likely the clip Amazon was gonna show off on Cyber Monday, yeah?

Nah. The Amazon stream footage would have been set in San Fransokyo instead of Toy Box, and they were communicating with SENA, not SEJP.

YoshiAngemon

If you're wondering why they're promoting the Toy Story World so much, it's because Toy Story 4 is on the way, and they want to make sure it's a big success.

Back