• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch: New Cutscene Added to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yesterday it was announced that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX would be getting a patch, presumably to fix some bugs. In the Famitsu interview with Series Creator Tetsuya Nomura, it was revealed that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days would be getting an extra cutscene added to it.

The cutscene, which features Roxas fighting Xion, is available below:

blank points

Awards
Holy heck. That was absolutely awesome. Bit disappointing that they left out Xion's other forms, but the fight scene itself makes up for that immensely. Makes the scene much less disjointed as well. I wasn't going to bother with the PS4 collection, but I think this may have changed my mind.

Precursor Mar

I was disappointed because I was expecting it to show the full fight, but it was still pretty cool.

A bit weird that they'd waste resources on something like this though.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Looked cool but was expecting something else given the late addition. They still didn't add in Roxas wrecking Saix which is in my top 5 favorite scenes in KH.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Kinda felt a bit awkward that new battle scene, but meh... at least people whom didn't play 358/2 days have something to connect the two scenes now. I played the game, so it doesn't really matter to me personally.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Yeah it was nice. Love the shot of Roxas gliding away from the pillars of energy, really dynamic and cool. Also love that at the end, Xion doesn't try to resist Roxas' final blow, helping get the scene across.

Now give us Roxas vs Saïx!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I third the call for the Roxas V Saix fight!

I liked this alright, but it doesn't compare to the original sequence taking you across different worlds and tying so many parts of the game together. Still, it helps to have anything to bridge the pre-fight, post-fight scenes together. Vector to the Heavens is still a grade A track, too. <3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Something that always confused me about Xion's final form is why did it look like KH2 Sora instead of KH1?

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Something that always confused me about Xion's final form is why did it look like KH2 Sora instead of KH1?

There really isn't much to distinguish it as KH2 Sora besides maybe the black color. It's basically KH1 Sora but with some crazy nobody aesthetics to it.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Nomura: If you remember, after the battle Xion dissolved and her memories returned to Sora. When the Fairies gave Sora his new clothes at the beggining of KH II, they awoke those very memories, that's why Sora's clothes look like Xion's Final Form. *laughs*

(this is not a real thing, I'm joking)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nomura: If you remember, after the battle Xion dissolved and her memories returned to Sora. When the Fairies gave Sora his new clothes at the beggining of KH II, they awoke those very memories, that's why Sora's clothes look like Xion's Final Form. *laughs*

(this is not a real thing, I'm joking)

I could honestly imagine him saying this lol.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
<p>Yesterday it was announced that <em>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX</em> would be getting a patch, presumably to fix some bugs. In the Famitsu interview with Series Creator <strong>Tetsuya Nomura</strong>, it was revealed that <em>Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days </em>would be getting an extra cutscene added to it.</p>
<p>The cutscene, which features Roxas fighting Xion, is available below:</p>
<p style="text-align: center;"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-UcaKzUL8c8" frameborder="0" width="521" height="429"></iframe></p>

Im not crying, Im not crying...Im not crying. *Sobs again. Xion. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back