• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch me shit on a masterpiece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
PLTi9.png

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
the guy on the left looks like astro boy just put a cannon on his arm and shooting laser at god and it'd be the dog's cock

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Just trying to get inside your head in terms of what you'd like us to say. From my pov, i'm just looking and then moving on. I don't really have much of a impacting critique on an otherwise already obscene piece, unless you photomaniped and put'em in space or something bro.

Silverslide

It isn't really finished, I just wanted to see peoples thoughts on it so far. I didn't think it was that lackluster.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
First thing I was gonna say is, "what happened to the color" because we've all seen the original. I felt you could've done the justice and kept a good number of the original color scheme present and it would've looked a lot more appealing. Usually when your working with just altering of an image, you should try making multiple versions (this being the more monotone one). Lets us deter between what you did between each version (no, not just some text n' no text versions lol)

Silverslide

lol good call. i shitted on it with gradient maps so that can explain the change in color. I didn't delete the original scaled layer so ill see what I can do with bringing that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back