• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch: Footage of Kingdom Hearts HD DDD and 0.2 Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally-boiii

Awards
kingdom_hearts_2_8_header_art.jpg

HD baby

That looks so beautiful. OH MY GOD!

Awards
It's funny looking at that banner i'm sorta glad they didn't aim for the cgi look.
Yeah....the cgi look is starting to get a bit too realistic....STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT SORA.

i still like the cgi openings/endings tho

and if another model argument starts imma kinda stay out of it

Last edited:

MarshallShady

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X data crash for USA versión

Yo guys im disapointed yestarday in the morning at 4a.m the game took me back to the tittle screen because the Day had change it was downloading some thing i don't know if Aqua medal or the New Story update and it keeps on saying that's its on 12% since 4 A.M and now it's 4 P.M and i restore resources and still the same ive erase the game install it and still the same shit i was a big fan you guys i don't know why it doesent let me play it

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X data crash for USA versión

Yo guys im disapointed yestarday in the morning at 4a.m the game took me back to the tittle screen because the Day had change it was downloading some thing i don't know if Aqua medal or the New Story update and it keeps on saying that's its on 12% since 4 A.M and now it's 4 P.M and i restore resources and still the same ive erase the game install it and still the same shit i was a big fan you guys i don't know why it doesent let me play it
I'm not an expert on this, but if you do want an answer to your problem, go to the KH Unchained X section of the forum. :3

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
but seriously, while aqua didn't look too bad most of the time, that terra cutscene still looked so off... ESPECIALLY TERRA IN THE FIRST FEW SECONDS. I don't want to get too much on the down sides of things but he looked like a plastic doll, but i watched it again and aqua and him look mostly fine right after that... so it was just a little weird

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that plastic doll look Terra has is intentional because I do not think that's actually Terra. I'm thinking that Aqua is possibly hallucinating him and I will bet that we will see a hallucination of Ven in 0.2 as well.

But all in all, these games are looking so gorgeous! Video games nowadays in general look better than cgi in film, it's quite fascinating to see this shift. But I cannot wait! I wish I went to E3 this year!

Gamerocks96

Awards
Cant wait for this game to come out! xD please be december now haha

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that plastic doll look Terra has is intentional because I do not think that's actually Terra. I'm thinking that Aqua is possibly hallucinating him and I will bet that we will see a hallucination of Ven in 0.2 as well.

But all in all, these games are looking so gorgeous! Video games nowadays in general look better than cgi in film, it's quite fascinating to see this shift. But I cannot wait! I wish I went to E3 this year!

I've gotta admit that Aqua's and even Terra's faces looked way better when I played the game at the Gamescom. I was just quite unhappy with Aqua's hair, but I'm not really mad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back