• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch: English Versions of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and 2020 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
Every time I see the line "I won't forgive you!" in anime, I imagine the villain thinking, "The fuck I care? I barely know you. Go ahead, don't forgive me."

So yeah, just a weird line.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Has it been a long while since we had a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack released worldwide cause the last time I remember a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack that was released outside of Japan in the United States was for the first Kingdom Hearts game back in 2003?

Cumguardian69

Awards
She's saying she won't allow that person to walk away alive or at the very least not before exacting her own vengeance on them.
Are you kidding me? How could you possibly get that from no-character Kairi? She's mad at Xehanort, sure, but she isn't talking about ending his life or even beating him blue with her oversized key. There's no way.

Back