• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

News ► Watch: English Versions of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and 2020 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
Every time I see the line "I won't forgive you!" in anime, I imagine the villain thinking, "The fuck I care? I barely know you. Go ahead, don't forgive me."

So yeah, just a weird line.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Has it been a long while since we had a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack released worldwide cause the last time I remember a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack that was released outside of Japan in the United States was for the first Kingdom Hearts game back in 2003?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
SENA's translation being true to the original intent? Where it matters most?!

Did I slip into an alternate timeline while I was sleeping?

Cumguardian69

Awards
She's saying she won't allow that person to walk away alive or at the very least not before exacting her own vengeance on them.
Are you kidding me? How could you possibly get that from no-character Kairi? She's mad at Xehanort, sure, but she isn't talking about ending his life or even beating him blue with her oversized key. There's no way.