• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch: Direct Feed Capture of Kingdom Hearts 0.2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^ Considering no one else from these events posted that scene, I'm guessing this person broke NDA lol

Thanks for the comparisons, Chaser! They've made a huge difference, but we've still got a ways to go. It's great to see their progress with the new tech :)
Yeah, them and another Spanish youtuber haha. You're welcome. Take what you can from a screenshot from SE and a screenshot I took from a YouTube video =P

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
NDA ended so I just wanted to say: NieR demo was available as well.

Link NX

Listened to the demo wirh headphone onnand it did make a noticeable differnce, the only battle quotr thwy sounds out of tune is you're done. I can adapt to everything else.

7th_heaven

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 in Weekly Famitsu!

17 Minutes of Kingdom Hearts 0.2 - PS4 Pro
[video=youtube;RzPnj_8Sz8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzPnj_8Sz8w[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

He was at the same thing I was at. The PS4 Pros were meant to be utilised for the NieR demo so I don't think the 0.2 demo on PS4 Pro actually did anything.

Also he included the ending which we were explicitly told not to include lol. Not sure why he left it in.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Was her attack speed always this fast?
I actually thought it felt a bit slow, but that was probably because it took 5 hits on average to kill a Heartless. Without a PS3 to compare it to, I would think they might have increased her attack speed. You fight a lot more enemies in one go now so it might be done to help speed up a few battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back