• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wat wud u do if you saw Ansem in your house?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I'd ask him to make me breakfast and have him destroy my school..Ahahah j/k I'd call my possey and ask them knock him down reall hard onto the ground then after that I'd tie him up like they do in the movies and use for target practicing!

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I'd ask him where the hell he got that awesome and totally smooth white color for his hair. Omg, its to DIE for..... *has sex with Ansem's hair*

Then, I'd probably feed him something and send him on his way. My house is very dirty, and it probably won't appeal to him. Other than those two, iuno.

But his hair.....oh God....his HAIR...^_^

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I would probably yell, "What are you doing here....in my room....?!?!?! You're supposed to be on my t.v. screen!!!!" Then I'd probably think to myself for a moment and ask him, "Are there any other anime or videogame people running around? Is Edward Elric out there?" hehe

A

Audo

I would ask him if he wanted some tea and crumpets. Over the tea and crumpets i would strike up a conversation about how he got here, How's talking over the world going?, Where did you get your aweasome dark powers? Then we would talk abou the heartless and all that other stuff. Then hed give me the power of drakness and he would go on his way. I wonder if he likes Green Tea better than Strawberry...

riku4493

id go watch out soras behind you and see what he does
but before that id be like waz up dog and see what he does

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
i'd get him to give me dark powers. then i'd harness them and then destroy him. i'd then control the heartless, and i'd march straight to the Square Enix building, and demand the let me help them make KH2. this includes testing the damn thing.

chris2k

first id ask him if he wanted a drink then ask is h wanted to play kh with me then take him over the field with my mates and get him to play football and rugby ll day

A

Audo

Ok what is with all the negative sensitivity? You guys have played to many violent games, you keep saying you want to kill him... somethings not right. He gave you his dark powers for heavens sake! If you killed him that would make sora out of a job O.O! Then there would be no more Kingdom Hearts Games. Think about your actions. Good choice Chris2K! I would join you if i didnt suck at sports so much lol.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man ill go to the darkside immediately and whoop his ass as soon as i get my powers. if i die....that means i was dreamin then

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I would ask him to blow up my school, tourture my brother and some of my cousins "I have two that really annoy me". Then I would ask him if I could have power over the heartless... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Just kidding

I would run and grab somethin blunt and beat the crap out of him... That or run and scream..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back