• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat was donald saying?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
hey guys i was just playing KH and i looked around for some clues and i found one donald said to forgot her name but she said yes its ok now go? i dont understand was she referring to Donalds Nephews? i dunno plz post if u can help me

S King

Who knows, could've meant anything. One of the mysteries of KH. If it is relevant enough, they many reveal it in KH2

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I think maybe the nephews but when goofy said to donald you know i bet (somethin i cant remember) but donald said aww what would you know you big poluca what goofy was pointing at was the nephews store was donald's nephews at the end of the game we see them returning somehow to disney castle maybe they went to traverse town? It may not be pluto because they had brought him along in traverse town he did go in the gummiship and go in and he dissapeared at traverse town before when donald was at disney castle he knew where pluto was oh well i think the nephews. Though i could be wrong i'm not trying to flame just telling you what i think.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
well watever it is it has to be good or else im wasting my damn time but i wonder...
i dont understand wat he meant its a mystery if it was a crap translation then it wouldve been tested and then it would be cut out and put something else in there

sorixed

Dattebayo!
In a screenshot why daisy was mad because the translation said something like you promised a date or something it was about a date and he didn't keep his promise since he was gone and sleeping in a pod the whole time.

SeRoFe

Maybe Donald is the real Bad Guy in kingdom hearts, and he saied that about the evil heartless they where creating in an underground lab to over run the worlds with a dadly army!!! Just kiding.
Dunno, probably plutto, or maybe an egg they just had, or a whi not Daisy herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back