• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did u like the Sephiroth battle

• Yes

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
He was probably a little more challenging in KHI, but nonetheless, he still wasn't a pushover. I enjoyed the fight, and loved the intense strategy involved whenever you fight a boss such as him.

shadow_of_light

personally, it was a challenge for me, i'm not gonna lie. but it was definitely easier with all of the abilities.
to be honest, i haven't even beaten seph from kh1; but then again, i only tried, like, 3 times... ^^;;;

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
I actually liked it!! Maybe because it was easier than the KH1 version xD and that I was lvl 99 =P....For one thing, I could damage him more easily xD Then Limits, abilities learned from Forms, Def Boosts, reactions, etc etc and of course I interrupt him a lot xD

*gets her Easy Button(TM) ready, re-fights Sephiroth from an old save, beats him AGAIN, and quickly hits Easy Button*
Button: ...That was easy.

xDD!!! Not too easy, not too hard. Just....perfect. I'm glad he was the ONLY optional boss in KH2, and that he fought fair :toungesmile:

Lunar Knight

American Person
Sephiroth was definately too easy compared to the first game. Plus, he needs to be a replayable boss just so I can whack at him whenever I want. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back