• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did u like the Sephiroth battle

• Yes

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest KHF an

I thought that the battle was way to easy with a really shitty ending cuz now we will never no wt happened 2 Cloud and Sephiroth

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that Cloud and Sephiroth probably finished their fight in midgar. Other than that the fight was really really easy if you ask me.

Neo_Riku

I expected a harder fight but oh well lol... I figured since the ending was like that that in the next game we would possibly have a ff7 world. That would be awesome.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also liked it,it was one of the longest battles in the game,I think

Neo_Riku

It was really to easy but I liked it... took me forever to beat Sephiroth in the first game.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I think that Cloud and Sephiroth probably finished their fight in midgar. Other than that the fight was really really easy if you ask me.
Midgar was destroyed in FFVII but whatever KH lives by a crazy ass different timeline so maybe they went to Midgar maybe they went to Edge, I don't know nor do I care cause as far as I'm concerned Sephy was already defeated in VII.

The fight was easier since you have a lot more abilities than in KH1 but it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for me. >_>

Rix

:)
Awards
I think both of the battles are difficult.. I have never beaten any of them.. But my BIG problem is that I'm not good at finding strategies. In fact, I don't use strategies at all, LOL. Usually I'm jumping around and going amok with the keyblade, tat's my strategy:p But that doesn't work on Sephy....

Awards
you guys who thouoght it was easy must be really good a KH, cause Sephiroth scares me. Yet, fighting him became an obecession for me, through that obcession, I found that as long as you have a technique, you really can beat him. Same for Xaldin.

Rix

Awards
Sephy is the only real challenge in KH2...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The fight didnt require as much skill as KH1 Sephiroth. I didnt like the KH2 fight much, it was nothing great. But I must admit, the meteors were cool. The showdown of fate 2 ended as "unknown victor" (just as the first KH) but it had more story and dialogue so I think that was better than KH1. But it didnt seem neccessary.

Jonathan Alto

...OK, I'm gonna sound stupid saying this...
I found the fight hard. I had to get to level 99 and make the Ultima Weapon to beat him...:unsure:

Rix

Awards
Your not sounding stupid:) Theres many that finds him nearly impossible to beat.

XIIIStarr

Sephy isn't hard at all. I have a seperate save file just for fighting him and I do it for fun. Sometimes I don't even attack him, I just guard and dodge all of his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back