• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat did roxas mean when he said....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

Roxas:Walking with my purse,yeah.
???:Yoink!
Roxas:Hey!Give that back!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
twilight_passion said:
u guy dont worry who it is we will found out eventually when the game come out.it only like 30 day.come on now there no need to argue.
yeah this thread is pretty pointless cause nobody in this section would know unless they played the game and if they said anything it would be a spoiler, though most likely extremely mild.... but the point is its really not important

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

riku in ansem's or xehanort's body. he stole roxas' money bag, so roxas tells him, and he opens the dark portal to send roxas back to twilight town. he pushes him in. a funny scene though. lol.

E

Eclipse

Raphael_Sohma said:
My god you guys are idiots, it freaking Riku with ansem's body

ARE YOU A F*CKN RETARD???? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO OUT AND SPOIL SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE GOD DANG THAT PISSES ME OFF

use spoiler tags when you discuss this crap. god....everyone else can do it, WHY CANT YOU HMM?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well it's in the Spoiler Forum now so I'm not going to bother to use tags. That aside.

The person that steals the purpse is Xehanort/Riku. He steals it because later we crop to a scene where he is tossing it up and down infront of DiZ and later he takes down his hood to reveal that he is Xehanort/Riku. Axel wouldn't take it because the one that did was working for DiZ, Axel and DiZ hate each other. OPM said it was Axel to, they are pretty stupid IMO and made a lot of errors about things story wise in their KH2 preview.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back