• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wastelanders ((a Kingdom Hearts RP))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The only time life doesn't suck is when it is ending. When you face life, all it does is laugh at you. All you can do is laugh back. Waiting for life to throw you a bone is a waste of time. All it does it dangle that bone in front of your face, laughing at you even more. All you can do to improve your life, is grab that bone when life is dangling it in front of you.

A small island stands brave between an ocean of furious waters and a continent of fierce land. Its trees stand tall, proud of every leaf, and its rocks stand vast in the ground, protecting the land they stand on. On one of the shores of this island, a bottle is dragged on the beach by a small wave. The message inside was directed to the legendary Keyblader Sora, the former knight of darkness Riku, the princess of heart Kairi and the two Royal servants Donald Duck, the mage, and Goofy, the knight. It was from the King of Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse, asking them for assistance. Not much later, they board the Gummiship and take off on a new adventure.

Entities with godlike powers roam the universe, creating worlds and civilisations. One of these worlds was the home of a warrior with extra-ordinary powers. Guided by these entities, who had named themselves Precursors, he faced the evils of the universe and won. After celebrating his victory, this warrior was taken by the precursors to another, distant point in the universe. The road was long and hard-with a quick shortcut in the past-, and in that time, the Precursors told Jak all about the biggest evils of all.
'Two realms are housed within this universe. The realm of light and the realm of darkness. This is the realm of light. What you have been battling for these years were creatures from the realm of darkness. But other creaturesare spawned within that awfull realm. They are named the Heartless. Burrying themselves in the heart of living things, they feed off it. Afterwards the heart is taken and spawned from it is another heartless. And depending the strength of that heart, the heartless could be weak or immensely strong. But what about the bodies and souls? They are transformed into entities known as Nobodies. Their strength can vary too. What if they remembered who they were? Then they are returned to their human form, only masquerading to be human. The war against these beings was won by ours side. Their numberse have decreased dramatically. But now even the Metal Heads have come to threaten this part of the universe.'

The meeting between Mickey and the Precursors was too form an allience. This allience was meant to create agents which would battle these demons when they shattered the borders between the worlds once more. Jak suggested that the agents would be named after the best warriors of his world: Wastelanders.
Five years have passed. Jak had been training the Wastelanders non stop. But now he found it time to return to home. He was dropped of in time, several seconds after he left with the precursors.

Another twenty years have passed. The borders between the worlds have been shattered. A new Organisation has risen to replace the old one, surprisingly it was led by Roxas, Sora's Nobody. The heartless have returned to swallow all hearts, under the command of a group named The Company. The Metal Head leader stood up amungst these armies with his own, wanting nothing more than total domination over the universe.

The war has begun. All that stand between the worlds and evil are warriors named:

Wastelanders

Rules & Guidelines.

Basic rules of the Forum, combined with the rules and guidelines posted up in the stickies.
Be descriptive, please
Password = I'm Orange Lightning! Zazzazing!
This is a serious role play. If I don't like your RP'ing, your out.
Nobody takes Sora or other characters. Original characters and family of already existing chars only.

Spots:

Wastelanders/future wastelanders:
Leader: ???
1) Mar, son of Jak - Puddle Jumper
2) Archris the Daemon-Forged - keyblade smitey

The Organisation:
Leader: Roxas - Keyblade Soldier

The Company:

Metal Heads:
((this is it, all the other Metal Heads are at the leaders command))

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Homeworld:
Side: ((company, ...))
Weapons and equipment:
Bio:
Others: ((theme song, personality, ... your choice.))

Here's my character:

Name: Mar
Appearance: He is tall, well built and weighs 75 kilograms, without being a pushover.
His skincolor is orangy brown. His ears are long and pointy, he has red eyes and long greenish blonde hair that naturally stays combed backwards. He wears a blue tunic, which belonged to his father, and a holster. This holster is a belt strapped around his shoulder with the holster on the back. There is another holster for the handgun on the belt of his black pants. He is also wearing a pair of brown boots.
Homeworld: Precursor Planet X548
Side: Wastelanders
Weapons and Equipment:
Morphgun
Scatter gun(Red Eco): This basic weapon mod utilizes a wide-firing, eco-dispersion firing mechanism to produce a powerful shotgun-like blast. Slow to fire but highly effective at short-to-medium ranges, the Scatter Gun is a decent close combat weapon. Ammo Capacity: 50 (1 per shot)
Blaster(yellow eco) - This semi-automatic rifle fires moderately powerful laser blasts and has a laser designation device for high accuracy over medium to long ranges. Good for killing distant enemies or taking out specific targets. Ammo Capacity: 100 (1 per shot)
Vulcan Fury(blue eco) - The Vulcan Fury is a multi-barreled spinning cannon in the form of a handheld Gatling gun. Its extremely fast rate of fire and high-powered armor-piercing ammunition make it a formidable weapon for close-range firefights and saturation fire exercises, but its relatively limited effective range means that it is less accurate over long distances. It does, however, make use of a laser sight for improved targeting speed over short-to-medium ranges. Ammo Capacity: 100 (1 per shot)
Peacemaker(dark eco): Peace Maker - This extremely powerful laser-guided weapon fires highly-charged, unstable electron pulses, which cause massive damage on impact and can arc to hit multiple nearby targets. The Peace Maker is indiscriminate when it comes to target selection, and will kill friend and foe alike. Ammo Capacity: 5 (1 per shot)
This peacemaker mod morphs into a staff, curtousy of Sig.
Krimzon Guard Handgun
This handgun fires lasers generated by a powersource said to last atleast one hundred years.
Bio: Growing up with the son of Tess and Daxter, Mar was an adventurer to the bone. With his Krimzon Guard blaster at hand, he burried deeper into the Precursor tombs, into the Ancient Mar's tomb and he mapped every inch of the wastelands. From his father he inherited his powers. He has the ability to transform into a being of light and a being of darkness. This had helped him out of the deepest of pickles. Digging deeper in the catacombs of the planet, he faced Metal Heads and Ancient Lurkers powerfull enough to obliterate a stone. From his mother he inherited smarts and endurance. Plus she also tought him to drive a zoomer like a pro.

At the age of fifteen, Mar wandered into the tomb of Mar. He found a hidden passage that led him to the First Chamber, the one first to be built. There it was Dax, Daxter son, who stumbled onto a holographic message describing the true nature of the universe. The many worlds, the borders, Disney Castle, the Wastelanders and even Kingdom Hearts. He knew that he was destined to fight in that war. The war his father had kept a secret ever since his return. Together with Vin, he tried to find a way to get in touch with the Precursor ship on the other side of the universe.

Mar was eightteen years old when he stood prepared in the Power Station Control Room. The portal was now colored in an orange glow and it sucked even harder than before. Right as he was about to leave, his father stopped him only to give him the Morphgun. He stepped through, leaving Dax behind. Jak said afterwards: I was right to leave that message when I had gone to the past with the Precursors.
Others: Theme Song: Rihanna - Unfaithfull

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Let's do a little test. If you're ignoring me, don't post here ... -_-

Is it because some parts of the story aren't clear? The metal heads will be explained in the first post if that's what it is.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Name: Roxas

Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/Roxas-OrgXIIIKeyblades.jpg

Homeworld: The World That Never Was/ Hollow Bastion (?)

Side: The Organisation

Weapons and equipment: Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades. In Appearance pic.

Bio: After spending sometime inside Sora, Roxas grew tired of his "prison" and used his remaining power to call forth the Heartless and Nobodies. As Sora fought his foes, Roxas took their energy into himself. Soon enough he had enough power to survive in his own body. He defused from Sora and the two fought.

The winner left the loser to suffer.

Roxas built up another Organization, the purpose of which is to help Nobodies regain their hearts and control Kingdom Hearts. The new Org. think Roxas wants to "control" Kingdom Hearts but really Roxas wants the Org. to become the Guardians of Kingdom Hearts. He however does not same this idea with the other Nobodies.

When he heard about the Heartless returning he set about destroying them, once and for all. He sent all Nobodies and Ships out to destroy the Heartless on worlds and in space. However this has only caused more damage, but Roxas can't worry about it. He needs to get rid of the Heartless, and will destroy anyone who gets in his way of doing that. The other side that has entered this war has also sparked Roxas' interest whom he keeps an eye on at all times. If they get in his way, it's simply another name to add to his list of foes.

Others: Theme Song - Roxas/Organization XIII, Kingdom Hearts 2 OST

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Good, welcome to the fun.

You know what I just realised. Axel might aswell have approached Roxas in that digital world saying:

"You've been living in a dream world, Roxas. Take the blue pill and you wake up, thinking this was all a dream. Take the red pill and see how far the rabbit hole goes ..."

... XD
I need to get a life ...

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Remember me Puddle Jumper? Well, I played Jak 2 and 3 and decided to check this out! I'm in on the Wastelander side! Wait... Do I have to be one of whatever-the-heck-Jak's-race-is? I'll post my template when I know. /OOC

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Hey, 'Course I remember you. We had a very nice battle on that POTC role play.

No, you don't have to be a Whatever-jak's-race-is. You can be anyone from any game, ((KH characters are forbidden -Roxas aside- unless you are playing a relative of that character.)) Originals are welcome too.

One more person before we can kick this off. So don't you all come at once ^.^

Keyblade Smitey

Name: Archris the Daemon-Forged, The Fallen Angel That Was And Will Be
Appearance: Tall and well-toned without being a powerhouse. He has pale skin, brownish-blode hair and mismatched eyes - his left eye is grey-blue, but his right is red with a slitted pupil. He wears a dark green t-shirt and pants with tribal designs in black, as well as a black overcoat and walking boots. He wears his hair long, but tied back out of his eyes. He also has a long scar running down his left cheek, his throat and onto his chest.
Homeworld: Since the universe is infinite I can get away with saying Earth! The universe is infinitely vast, so there is an infinite chance that Earth can exist alongside all the other worlds.
Side: The Wastelanders
Weapons and equipment: He wears a pair of pauldrons to protect his shoulders and neck, along with a pair of bracers to guard his lower arms and wrists. He wields a multiude of shuriken, ranging in size from just a few inches to one he carries strapped to his back that measures nearly two feet across. He also uses a multiude of magic drawn from the elements of Darkness, Fire, Lightning, Wind, Ice, Light and Nature. In addition to these powers he also exhibits various daemonic abilities.
Bio: Long, long ago on one of the multitude of planets floating through the endless night, a young boy saved his friend's life. What's particularly unusual about this is that the friend was a daemon and the boy saved him by encasing the daemon, known as Zorsan, inside his own body. Ever since that day the boy, who came to be known as Archris, has been wondering his homeworld and later, the galaxy. Since merging with Zorsan, Archris is faster, stronger and ages slower than any normal human. Archris made many friends in his travels and at one point he visited Jak's world and the two of them became good friends exploring precursor ruins before Archris moved on. Now, several years later, Archris has joined the Wastelanders as a personal favour to Jak. Archris hates being tied down in an obligation, but he has a strong sense of right and wrong and always is loyal to those he calls 'friend'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back