• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waste of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynesora

yes you do get a crown on the gummi routes if you can complete it a 100% lol. your probaly thinking about sora's crown on his head in kh2fm

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I have all but two of the Level 3 Gummi Missions 100%..

I enjoy the Gummi Ship routes.

C

Colours

I was just wondering if any1 has actually wasted so much time that they actually got 100% on all the gummi routes

uh......No, Gummi routes are not important, though idk how much I've completed.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Nope. I haven't completed it and have so far never completed it, due to lack of interest and going on with the game. XD

Stealth.Baker

I've gotten 100% on a few, but I haven't gone crazy with it. I don't really see it as a waste of time, the gummi routes were pretty fun, and it's a good reason to go back and do them. It adds some replay value.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

I always hated those gummi ship parts. They were a lot more fun in KH2, but I never wanted to do them a second time.

Tanloxd

Awards
They are extremly hard but not impossible, I've gotten 99% on proud mode and 100% on the others. I'm one reapers wheel away from getting the crown on proud, but I just can't beat it in time before it flys away. On a side note the crown is the final item you get in the gummie misisons, you only get it after you complete all routes 100% and it lets you start off in beserk mode or whatever it's called...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I think I replayed each mission one time, when I got bored.

Then I never touched them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back